Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you deleted the post tho? you forgot i can still read em?

the odd thing is, i didnt attack you, I gave an opinion about one part of your post, but you making this exchange about that

Don’t need to do googles when you watch him play. And you know it, just trying to make your case against Jimmy. Saying Jimmy can’t be a #2 option is ridiculous. That’s exactly where he should be as should Harden

Idk what Jimmy would do cause he ain’t ever played on a team that good or built around him and you know that too. lol @ Chicago. He was playing with Wade washed ass and a bunch of kids. Rondo just repeated that same act with NO helping them overachieve, speak to his game not Jimmy lack of

Nah, I'm being objective the harden don't play defense narrative is from 13-16 he's been playing defense the last 2 seasons

Duke was playing great defense on kobe in the '12 playoffs, he stopped trying when he went to houston.

My point is I don't think a team built around jimmy will do much(infinite 2nd round ceilings like miami) that play hard max effort stuff is cool until you get matched up with a superior talent/team.Jimmy isnt beating kahwi,greek freak,durant,harden,curry,ad,lebron etc in a series.

The sixers should pull the trigger cuz they're gonna be behind the bucks,raptors,c's & possibly the pacers imo he'd be perfect for them.Covington,fultz and 2-3 2nd rounders

@juks what yall gonna do about Jabari Parker. He can't guard me on the court

they can just decline the team option.He's been better lately tho

parker don't like coming off the bench and been actin like a lil bitch but he didn't mesh with the starters in pre season and the 4 job was his to lose after markannen was injured but he wasn't playing good.Portis out 4-6 weeks ,he'll probably start now they don't really have a choice. Bulls about to lose mad games so it don't matter to me.

LMAO.
I be trying to find his posts on there but it's hard bcuz they too "nice" over there and i'm use to Tommy insulting niggas for saying something stupid.

They banned me for good a couple months ago I'm too real for that site.

those geeks hated on lavine too much I was in zone clappin all of em, fuck realgm.

op4sp5.png

1fgxuv.png

14nle8m.jpg

34pxf15.png

Real hoop fans talking, sit this out cuh

How many conference finals Jimmy been to in a weak eastern conference?

Harden been to 3 with a MVP and should have 2 MVPs

How Jimmy stack up?

Lay off them pills. You don’t have to take Future words literally when he was hollering Molly-Percocet

I just said couple days ago Jimmy would be perfect for Philly.

Harden was playing great defense, I remember he had to guard Kobe for stretches. I’ve seen him now and he can’t stop anybody. Teams do the same thing to him they try to do to Steph Curry and Harden the guaranteed bucket of the two. I don’t know what the narrative is. I’ve seen him and I know he sucks at it. Steals and shit can offset how terrrible you really are in the rankings

We don’t disagree too far, I just don’t see much of a difference between 2nd and 3rd round except for circumstances. Both second options, one a good defender is my take

If Harden,Giannis, Kawhi on level with Curry,Ad,KD, Bron, so is Jimmy

Lol we'll agree to disagree on this, the difference is ALL these cats mvp candidates.Greek freak,kahwi and ad will be this year if they can maintain

do you ever see jimmy butler being mvp of the league? I don't

elton brand on record saying they need another piece don't know why they aren't involved.

I'd trade fultz and covington and they got a million 2nd round picks I'd give em 3-4 2nd's for jimmy.T wolves would be fools to turn that down

I don't care about them 2nd rounders Philly got bcuz they prolly won't get any run, so they can trade them bitches. But if they give up Fultz and Covington and Jimmy walks in the summer that would be a disaster. Especially if Fultz plays up to his potential and Covington has a nice affordable contract for a first team all-defense and the team's only other reliable shooter next to JJ. Let's be real tho. Philly had all the cap space in the world and still couldn't land a top free agent so they prolly would have to go the trade route with hopes on re-signing Jimmy or anyone else..

For the record. I was one of the first if not the first niggas on the IC to say they wanted Tatum in the draft. Damn how the team could be so different if they didn't draft Fultz.

This the year my guys finally miss the playoffs sad shit.

Unless those draft picks have heavy stipulations Houston is crazy to even think about trading that much for Jimmy butler

I don't care about them 2nd rounders Philly got bcuz they prolly won't get any run, so they can trade them bitches. But if they give up Fultz and Covington and Jimmy walks in the summer that would be a disaster. Especially if Fultz plays up to his potential and Covington has a nice affordable contract for a first team all-defense and the team's only other reliable shooter next to JJ. Let's be real tho. Philly had all the cap space in the world and still couldn't land a top free agent so they prolly would have to go the trade route with hopes on re-signing Jimmy or anyone else..

For the record. I was one of the first if not the first niggas on the IC to say they wanted Tatum in the draft. Damn how the team could be so different if they didn't draft Fultz.

As ESPN’s Zach Lowe revealed, Minnesota Timberwolves All-Star guard Jimmy Butler “has eyes” for the Sixers, although the team hasn’t done much in terms of talking potential trade.

“Philly would be a different story, and Butler has eyes for them, sources familiar with the matter say. The Sixers have expressed almost no interest in trading for him, sources say.” Lowe wrote.

Lowe said this last week.They have no interest for whatever reason

I wonder if Philly is concerned with how Butler would mesh with Embiid and Simmons after seeing what happened with Towns and Wiggins

Obviously Embiid and Simmons are superior to Towns and Wiggins and I'll even say are cut from a different cloth from a competitive/mental toughness stand point......but evaluating the timeline of your best players and who your bringing in is always a concern

For the record I think Jimmy would be great look for Philly too though

I think Embiid and Simmons are better then Butler too.

Butler MIGHT be ok being the 3rd guy on the Rockets with dudes right around his age or older but I cant see Butler being ok being the 3rd guy behind young up and commers like Embiid and Simmons.

Sixers window is large as fuck, they dont have to rush things by bringing a potentially cancerous situation amongst their youngsters.

Lowe said this last week.They have no interest for whatever reason
ball stopper?
aging with injury history?
locker room cancer?
salary cap hog?
fuck nigga?

If Kawhi got his mind right, i still would like to make a run at him this summer. IMO he is a better fit. Philly has to do something bcuz right now i think they are in the Bucks/Pacers tier while Celtics/Raptors are a tier above.

Rockets must have put lottery protections on all the 1st rounders they offered cause the Heat cant match 4 1st rounders.

The talk with the Heat might be used to force the Rockets to remove the protections

I wonder if Philly is concerned with how Butler would mesh with Embiid and Simmons after seeing what happened with Towns and Wiggins

Obviously Embiid and Simmons are superior to Towns and Wiggins and I'll even say are cut from a different cloth from a competitive/mental toughness stand point......but evaluating the timeline of your best players and who your bringing in is always a concern

For the record I think Jimmy would be great look for Philly too though

cosign

Dont know if this is true or not but its hilarious if so

Told Thibs to fall back and stay in his lane lololol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back