Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bold is what pisses me off along with the inconsistencies in how they call games. I sure bother the players even more than the fans.

a rule of thumb is if you see the players are trying to play one way, you as a crew get together to talk about it to be sure you are calling the same call both ends. Sometimes it happens that way, sometimes it doesnt. Im not saying the NBA officials dont have some sort of huddle, but it seems like they dont as evidenced by the inconsistencies on both ends.

but it really takes away from any credibility if you not in proper positioning to see the play

a rule of thumb is if you see the players are trying to play one way, you as a crew get together to talk about it to be sure you are calling the same call both ends. Sometimes it happens that way, sometimes it doesnt. Im not saying the NBA officials dont have some sort of huddle, but it seems like they dont as evidenced by the inconsistencies on both ends.

but it really takes away from any credibility if you not in proper positioning to see the play

The inconsistencies also fuels folks to believe shit like the league directs the refs on how to call games when it involves certain teams

The inconsistencies also fuels folks to believe shit like the league directs the refs on how to call games when it involves certain teams

agreed

however, refereeing while the principles of it are pretty simple, things get complicated when you got people moving so quickly. Like in high school, the gap in talent is SOOOOOO large so its easier to apply judgment b/c its so obvious who are the haves and who are the have nots

the NBA though? Shit, remember when people were talking about how to ref against Shaq? I cant imagine how it is nowadays when you got dudes built like LeBron charging down the lane at full speed.

agreed

however, refereeing while the principles of it are pretty simple, things get complicated when you got people moving so quickly. Like in high school, the gap in talent is SOOOOOO large so its easier to apply judgment b/c its so obvious who are the haves and who are the have nots

the NBA though? Shit, remember when people were talking about how to ref against Shaq? I cant imagine how it is nowadays when you got dudes built like LeBron charging down the lane at full speed.

Very true. As big as Shaq was he used to get fucked up and not get a lot foul calls.

Yo, just catching up on Steph Curry's 51 points from the other night. This mfer is so EVIL. In the 1st qtr, Dude walked up in front of 3 wizard players 30 ft from the basket and drained a 3 right in their faces with 19 secs still left on the shot clock. The disrespect.....

DqXaoujWkAEuZ1U.jpg

@Beta Has your man John Wall never seen Steph Curry play before??? I have counted like 6-7 times he has lost track of where Curry was at. Satoransky was getting cooked too, but at least he was actually trying.

Yo, just catching up on Steph Curry's 51 points from the other night. This mfer is so EVIL. In the 1st qtr, Dude walked up in front of 3 wizard players 30 ft from the basket and drained a 3 right in their faces with 19 secs still left on the shot clock. The disrespect.....

DqXaoujWkAEuZ1U.jpg

tenor.gif

A reminder wasn't needed!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back