Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry you feel this way @Love ...To my knowledge people like you, but your feelings are yours and I won't attempt to sway you. I just hope you stick around because I think you're really sweet and funny.

Thanks girl I’m glad we’re still cool

aight love, lets try it this way

b/c i think you are getting caught up on the wrong thing

if you dating a dude, and every time ya'll supposed to make plans, the date comes, you all dolled up dressed to the 9 waiting on him to come pick you up....he cancel at the last minute...like say this goes on for 5 consecutive dates

you gonna let him make it 6 before you tell him deuces?

I knew love was a little out there but not full blown shady out there..

I rated her second to last, because she doesn't post enough and her post rarely have substance. Always very vague.
The pump faking is also annoying too.

aight love, lets try it this way

b/c i think you are getting caught up on the wrong thing

if you dating a dude, and every time ya'll supposed to make plans, the date comes, you all dolled up dressed to the 9 waiting on him to come pick you up....he cancel at the last minute...like say this goes on for 5 consecutive dates

you gonna let him make it 6 before you tell him deuces?

That’s totally different. This is over a avi pic it shouldn’t have been that serious and this is the internet so...

I knew love was a little out there but not full blown shady out there..

I rated her second to last, because she doesn't post enough and her post rarely have substance. Always very vague.
The pump faking is also annoying too.

How am I shady?

When people feel how they feel, even when you don't agree, sometimes you just gotta let them be in their feelings. None of us know the root of why Love feels the way she feels but that's how she feels. What's important is that I think she plans to stick around. If that's the case, and I hope it is, we all have the opportunity to show her we fuck with her going forward.

When people feel how they feel, even when you don't agree, sometimes you just gotta let them be in their feelings. None of us know the root of why Love feels the way she feels but that's how she feels. What's important is that I think she plans to stick around. If that's the case, and I hope it is, we all have the opportunity to show her we fuck with her going forward.
Not if she out here saying fuck people.

I feel the way I feel because they act like me playing games about a picture is a reason to disrespect me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back