Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with alla the false narratives and cognitive dissonance? You've stated repeatedly that you don't care about the rankings or the site that much for that matter. But, you're still here arguing and helped pushed this thread to 30 pages........

In other words, 1+1 =/= 3. There's either some fuckery afoot or you need to see a shrink.
Masterful troll job

What's up with alla the false narratives and cognitive dissonance? You've stated repeatedly that you don't care about the rankings or the site that much for that matter. But, you're still here arguing and helped pushed this thread to 30 pages........

In other words, 1+1 =/= 3. There's either some fuckery afoot or you need to see a shrink.

Whatever think what you want I’m tired of explaining myself

Man look, you can waste ya time being arm chair psychiatrist trying to figure out "her" emotions but like @Whis Khalifa already mentioned, niggas come from if there ain't a proof pic that's a Dude until further notice. Yall act as if Danty gate taught you nothing.
ok Lurk

have a good day man

Paid now stfu
giphy.gif

@Love I forgive you for putting your dukes up at me over kicking you out of the lounge.

I know you were just upset and emotional and lashing out.

This is not the intervention I expected it to be.

You have the right to say one thing and do another just like anyone else on this site. You don't owe anybody anything.

The main thing you don't owe anyone is an explanation for why you do the things you do.

Keep being you and people that fuck with that type of energy will still be there in your corner.

Not me though cause I'm learning that I'm a bit of an absolutist.

Either you real or you fake in my eyes. Maybe that ain't the best way to be but that's what it is and I'm not changing anytime soon.

Best of luck in your posting future. You'll be on ignore from here on out. Feel free to do the same for my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back