Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen you say several times that you feel this is over you not posting an ass pic, which, for those that arent in the know, was the latest "issue",

2nvgo46.gif

That shit was never an issue, nobody REQUESTED to see an ass pic from her. She came out and volunteered one and then faked on that too. Nobody even pressed her about that shit.

Foh with these fake ass narratives. <<< bars

Last edited:
2nvgo46.gif

That shit was never an issue, nobody REQUESTED to see an ass pic from her. She came out and volunteered one and then faked on that too. Nobody even pressed her about that shit.

Foh with these fake ass narratives.

you're right, i worded that poorly

i was trying to say the "ass pic" shit, JUST happened which was the latest in a series of pump faking...it wasnt solely about the pic itself

Thank you

Why do you think they (start with Goldie) pressing you so hard for an ass pic?

Follow up question: do you think if you threw that ass in a circle they'd change they vote and or tune?

Thank you

Follow up question: do you think if you threw that ass in a circle they'd change they vote and or tune?

I’m not gonna start this back up...

They would’ve IMO but it’s whatever I know what I am so I ain’t worried about it

32 pages later, I always enjoyed reading @Love posts. Dont really care about a pic but I never really cared about anyones pics.

But on the real, and Im not trying to pile on or disrespect anyone but she seems to be taking this thread a little hard. Think its time to close this. Everyone got what they wanted to say out, no need to keep it going if it really making her feel a certain way.

Thank you

YIpdPBk.gif

I never asked that girl for shit, ever. Put some respeck on my name.

Not a ass pic you asked me to share or something I quoted you and said I didn’t know when but I would

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back