Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted you to stop running with the false narrative people were rating you bad because you ain’t show an ass pic. This other shit for the birds.

@AP21 or @Mr Litty pay me.

Worse has happened y’all acting a little too dramatic but it just proves NONE of y’all liked me to begin with. All over a pic maybe y’all should have stopped asking TF I would have posted a pic when I felt like it.

Worse has happened y’all acting a little too dramatic but it just proves NONE of y’all liked me to begin with. All over a pic maybe y’all should have stopped asking TF I would have posted a pic when I felt like it.
love, serious question

do you think this is really over a picture or the fact that you, by your own admission would say you would post something, and didnt repeatedly over the course of several months?

I've seen you say several times that you feel this is over you not posting an ass pic, which, for those that arent in the know, was the latest "issue", but what about the other previous times you said you would post something and didnt? This is what everyone is talking about, and not ONE particular ass pic that you keep referring to.

Idk but not last
how did you come to the conclusion that you are last?

if someone says 50+, what if you are 50, and someone else is 51?

for those that voted 21-49...what if you are 49? Is there really that much of a difference?

@AP21 finna talk himself into a headache
nah, im not

i've basically sat through this entire thread watching a false narrative being repeated. I dont like how all of a sudden, she feels she now knows who the people are the really didnt like her in the first place.

How can you come to that conclusion? Nobody said she was a trash poster, no one said she brings no contributions to the site, or anything like that.

Then you have the other segment of the board, who really dont give a shit about it in the first place trying to attach themselves to that false narrative to further drive a wedge b/t her and the people that voted 50+ for her like its some witch hunt and they out to get her...

just stop it

Last edited:
love, serious question

do you think this is really over a picture or the fact that you, by your own admission would say you would post something, and didnt repeatedly over the course of several months?

I've seen you say several times that you feel this is over you not posting an ass pic, which, for those that arent in the know, was the latest "issue", but what about the other previous times you said you would post something and didnt? This is what everyone is talking about, and not ONE particular ass pic that you keep referring to.

That happened months ago and I didn’t mean any harm y’all acting like it’s a reason to gang up on me and shit. That’s not cool and I’m glad this thread happened because I thought we all were cool. Also for some it was the ass pic it was said in this thread.

Whatever though feel however you want and I can feel how I want.

It’s amazing how black people come together when someone says they will post a pic and doesn’t. Of all the shit people have done on this site y’all think I’m the bad poster? GTFOH I know what the shit is about it was even admitted in this thread so save that BS for the next person who says something and doesn’t do it with y’all cyber bulling asses

Why you post like you still in middle school though? Something fishy about you period.

That happened months ago and I didn’t mean any harm y’all acting like it’s a reason to gang up on me and shit. That’s not cool and I’m glad this thread happened because I thought we all were cool. Also for some it was the ass pic it was said in this thread.

can you show me where someone mentioned it was specifically the ass pic? I honestly didnt see it if it was posted.

And if you feel you are being ganged up on, then that is your perception, and I dont want to discount your feelings. I know no one that stated their reason wanted to come across like that, but they all had the same logic for their vote.

The thing is, all of this is as of now, and was supposed to be some fun in it too. If you continued to post and do what you were doing, then im sure by years end, people would've looked back on this thread and been like "she really stepped it up since the first part of the year" and changed their ranking.

You apparently. For the most part everybody think you cool outside of the pump faking you do. You the only one bothered even though you say you dont care.

I was talking about your last post about who I am.

I'm sorry you feel this way @Love ...To my knowledge people like you, but your feelings are yours and I won't attempt to sway you. I just hope you stick around because I think you're really sweet and funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back