Welcome To aBlackWeb

❗️Where Do You Rank Them? @Love (Vol 29)

where does she fall?

• Top 5

• Top 10

• Top 15

• Top 20

• 21-49

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh he's challenging my trash opinion let's get him outta here"

View attachment 118545
Be more direct. You said you’re speaking in general. Your opinion don’t trump everybody else’s. If someone feel like her pump faking moves her down a notch, that’s how they feel. It ain’t gotta fly right by you.

I’m not gonna go back and forth with you about your opinion vs others. It won’t get anywhere. People feel how they feel, the end.

Be more direct. You said you’re speaking in general. Your opinion don’t trump everybody else’s. If someone feel like her pump faking moves her down a notch, that’s how they feel. It ain’t gotta fly right by you.

I’m not gonna go back and forth with you about your opinion vs others. It won’t get anywhere. People feel how they feel, the end.
Thanks for taking the time out for me today

the_defenders_s1_e7_zpste15ai6h.gif

What in the....
5iELp50_zpsmwg5p62w.gif

It’s amazing how black people come together when someone says they will post a pic and doesn’t. Of all the shit people have done on this site y’all think I’m the bad poster? GTFOH I know what the shit is about it was even admitted in this thread so save that BS for the next person who says something and doesn’t do it with y’all cyber bulling asses

Funny how y’all like going hard on me like I did something to y’all personally

If this thread isn't in the Forum of Fame after its all said and done...I'm takin this to the Supreme Court.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back