Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

So if all 30 million of us vote for Biden and he still don’t win who is accountable?
we cant start change at the top.

it has been show to word starting from the bottom.

i think @Inori said we gotta build someone. or at least begin to buy some of these people.
we have the financial backing but not the focus to implement change.

30 or 40 million......thats enough to swing an election.

we cant look at it like its not enough of us.......are there more jews than us? more asians? more latinos?

even if it is....they are still seen as important enough without numbers to get people attention.

why cant we?

we cant try to dunk when we dont understand how to jump.
we gotta respect the process and respect the game.

otherwise...how can we complain?

There were 16 democratic candidates in the primary...almost every single one of them had a black agenda

Kamala, booker, and warren teased reparations, quickly realized it was a poison pill, then backed off...

He, the progressive left, and black twitter had their chance...too bad. I guess they dont have the pull they think they have. The democratic voters have spoken and they want biden.

So now you have two choices for president. At this point your choosing between a competent government and incompetence.

biden’s government = competent?

ehh

Biden oftentimes can’t even finish his sentence without losing his train of thought. he struggled remembering which state he was campaigning in, asking people not to vote for the other biden, stated he was running for senate in the middle of his presidential campaign, i can go on

i’m not saying this to mock him, but my faith in joe to put together a competent administration isn’t that high

higher than trump’s? yes...but that’s not a high hurdle to clear

I think maybe you giving them too much credit. Have you seen any celeb any academic any black person with influence say don’t vote? Or are they saying Biden ain’t that great and has his issues? Because a few people on ABW and Twitter and social media saying they not voting. But you really think they have enough of those people to convince somebody on the fence not to vote
most people are the sum of those around them.

so every opinion or decision can be reflective of more people.

As long as money controls politics and politicians those only voting and ignoring the money part are wasting their fucking time.

Folks really thinking they are on a moral and principled high ground by advocating to vote to be oppressed by the democratic party cause their oppression ain't as bad as republican oppression.

I ain't with integrating myself into a sick society and system.

Fuck all the voting and not voting, russians targeting black people and all that other shit for a minute.

Why are we as black people trying to play by the rules in politics when we already know the game is rigged? What sense does that actually make? How does that benefit us a black people in any way, shape, form or fashion?

Only Joe environmental issues will have me vote for him and allow the scientists to do their jobs and be heard. Other than that he is trash asf.

Election year is always sad.

biden’s government = competent?

ehh

Biden oftentimes can’t even finish his sentence without losing his train of thought. he struggled remembering which state he was campaigning in, asking people not to vote for the other biden, stated he was running for senate in the middle of his presidential campaign, i can go on

i’m not saying this to mock him, but my faith in joe to put together a competent administration isn’t that high

higher than trump’s? yes...but that’s not a high hurdle to clear

Biden was the #2 for the last competent federal govt we had...

The one that was handed an economy in the tank, two wars, and massively corrupt local police forces and worked through all of that so trump could benefit from it...and trump is still fuckin it up.

But go ahead and take your chances with trump. Just look at trumps cabinet/staff and federal judge nominations (with a few token blacks) compared to obamas cabinet/staff and judge nominations and tell me who has a more competent government and will benefit blacks more.

Biden was the #2 for the last competent federal govt we had...

The one that was handed an economy in the tank, two wars, and massively corrupt local police forces and worked through all of that so trump could benefit from it...and trump is still fuckin it up.

But go ahead and take your chances with trump. Just look at trumps cabinet/staff and federal judge nominations (with a few token blacks) compared to obamas cabinet/staff and judge nominations and tell me who has a more competent government and will benefit blacks more.

dude...you’re giving me examples of what Obama did as evidence for why we should have faith in Biden

like you said, Biden was #2. it wasn’t his administration so why are you bigging him up?

dude...you’re giving me examples of what Obama did as evidence for why we should have faith in Biden

like you said, Biden was #2. it wasn’t his administration so why are you bigging him up?

It’s not about Biden specifically it’s about the team around him

And it’s safe to assume he’ll hire some of the same people

It’s not about Biden specifically it’s about the team around him

And it’s safe to assume he’ll hire some of the same people

so it’s just a revolving door of politicians
same folks, same ideas, no real change despite that being what the last democratic president promised

and it wasn’t like shit was all sweet for us during his administration

so if that’s all you got...cool
but it’s not hard to tell why some democratic voters aren’t enthused

so it’s just a revolving door of politicians
same folks, same ideas, no real change despite that being what the last democratic president promised

and it wasn’t like shit was all sweet for us during his administration

so if that’s all you got...cool
but it’s not hard to tell why some democratic voters aren’t enthused

Trump isn’t “the same” be careful what you wish for

Back