Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

I'm sorry fam but I need more than reports from the news that dont know the difference between DMX and XXX Tentousixon..or whatever..

I need evidence of these memes that are so manipulated to blacks that would confused my mama and dem..cause apparently Russia is that dope at imitating the thought process of American blacks

Like I said..just give me one believable one ima give you 1000 goats

I posted articles from BBC, NY Times and CNBC which was citing a US Senate intelligence committee report that but that's not good enough? You wanna see some memes?

LMAO you can keep those goats.

smarten up.

Black people should trust gov't reports from a gov't that never ever gave them a reason to be trusted.

Folks is really shaming, brow beating, saying folks can't think for themselves and some even name calling cause some black folks don't want to vote for someone who openly oppresses them.

Folk really want to be seen as smart, pragmatic and doing the right thing cause they're willing to vote for the so called less oppressive regime (democrats) over the more oppressive regime (republicans).

Then think the lesser oppressor is going to do something for them once in office. Why would they do that when they got what they wanted totally free of charge?

Why would they think black folks have a problem with job they're doing when black folks keep voting them into office in large numbers?

Picking the side of the so called lesser oppressor will never be a path no oppression.

Last edited:
Russia literally got caught redhanded using stupid ass memes to target black people to convince them to not vote in the last election.

This isn't some made up shit or a theory. It's a fact. It happened. And it's happening right now.

So you think the memes had a huge impact on the black voting block. So much so that it literally convinced us not to vote? None of the other reasons that were valid mattered. We all got duped by Russians.

And that meme with migos is not going to convince somebody on the fence either way. I get y’all think most people are dumb but Russia is not the reason African Americans have issues with the Democratic Party.

Before another tangent yes I’m voting nigga and yes I voted everytime so save it

I could even see if you were saying Russia played a part but you said niggas ain’t vote cuz of memes. If you truly believe that idk why you even have hope that anything will change

I could even see if you were saying Russia played a part but you said niggas ain’t vote cuz of memes. If you truly believe that idk why you even have hope that anything will change

Please tell me where I said that. This is a message board so it should be pretty easy for you to just copy and paste that here.

Heres what I will say because I think to no fault of your own, or...its not even fault. I think that alot of you just choose not to follow politics for whatever reason, and that's cool.

But to those of us that do..we saw a group of multi cultural, multi ethnic women try to bring up and push forward a progressive agenda, when the Democrats were squarely focused on trying to hurt Trump.

These women outright said that's cool but we need to get something done on these issues. Nancy Pelosi the presumptive leader of the democratic party, squarely told those ladies to shut the fuck up..in a more civilized manner.

Trump came out and said "yea, tell those hoes I told to go back to their countries to shut the fuck up.."

Nancy Pelosi goes..

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

You racist how dare you, that's why you shouldnt be president.

See..if she actually gave a fuck..tho progressive policies are left of liberal polices, she could have negotiated with them to meet between leftist and left..but no..she "now is not the time" them, she "speak when spoken to" them.

Because Democrats use minioties to fight Republicans and that's it. Think abou the issues they have been battling them with for the past 20 years..abortion?..the rights for gays to marry?..letting illegals have at entitlements?

These are your issues? These issues should be at the forefront of the party you support?

They got us fighting laws about fucking IDs..tell your fucking family to get a voter ID..da fuck..that's not some shit we should be fighting, it's a fucking simple solution..leaders dont have armies fighting stupid battles.

i can say....i dont know as much about politics as i should.
but sometimes these conversation turn from learning lessons to attacks an that makes it corny and counter productive.

i think we should all respect each others views....and methods of communication.

Russia literally got caught redhanded using stupid ass memes to target black people to convince them to not vote in the last election.

This isn't some made up shit or a theory. It's a fact. It happened. And it's happening right now.

Isn’t that pretty much what you said. She posted a meme you brought up Putin like niggas in the thread are KGB and then stated how they aimed memes at the black community. Russian bots are definitely not the only reason people didn’t vote

Isn’t that pretty much what you said. She posted a meme you brought up Putin like niggas in the thread are KGB and then stated how they aimed memes at the black community. Russian boys are definitely not the only reason people didn’t vote

I think you can see now that you made some assumptions about what I was saying.

The Russians used memes in order to target black people in order to further their agenda of getting Trump elected by suppressing the black vote (among other strategies). This is a fact.

Nowhere did I say that if you voluntarily suppress your own vote it's because you're a Russian agent or got your info from them - but from where I stand it doesn't matter. You're still working towards the same end which is to get Trump elected by suppressing your own vote.

That would be fine and dandy but where I draw an issue is that these "i don't vote" people aren't content with just not voting - they feel compelled to convince everybody else that voting is pointless as well. At that point they're basically weaponized misinformation and I can't make a distinction between what they're doing and what Russia is doing which is... attempting to get Trump elected by suppressing the black vote.

Is that clear enough?

I think you can see now that you made some assumptions about what I was saying.

The Russians used memes in order to target black people in order to further their agenda of getting Trump elected by suppressing the black vote (among other strategies). This is a fact.

Nowhere did I say that if you voluntarily suppress your own vote it's because you're a Russian agent or got your info from them - but from where I stand it doesn't matter. You're still working towards the same end which is to get Trump elected by suppressing your own vote.

That would be fine and dandy but where I draw an issue is that these "i don't vote" people aren't content with just not voting - they feel compelled to convince everybody else that voting is pointless as well. At that point they're basically weaponized misinformation and I can't make a distinction between what they're doing and what Russia is doing which is... attempting to get Trump elected by suppressing the black vote.

Is that clear enough?

I think maybe you giving them too much credit. Have you seen any celeb any academic any black person with influence say don’t vote? Or are they saying Biden ain’t that great and has his issues? Because a few people on ABW and Twitter and social media saying they not voting. But you really think they have enough of those people to convince somebody on the fence not to vote

Back