Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

I thought someone posted something on this earlier on how that claim isnt true.

I'll try to find it later

You'd think a supposedly left leaning (Dems really are centrist at best) politician like Biden would understand something like that sounds 100x worse coming out the mouth of a white person. But I guess he really is THAT fuckin OLD and out of touch he can't help himself.

PolticFact literally said the share HBCUs are getting in the spending bill was reduced though?

I love how they can send a sellout like Roland Martin out there and people eat it up. Or fakeass fact checkers like Polticfact to spin things and everyone buys it.

So Biden takes the $45 bil that was slotted for HBCUs, and reduces it to $2 bil in a 3.5 trillion bill. But that's not a cut because welp at least he added $2 bill???? LOL, white liberal logic knows no bounds.

Nx6OMJ.gif

PolticFact literally said the share HBCUs are getting in the spending bill was reduced though?

I love how they can send a sellout like Roland Martin out there and people eat it up. Or fakeass fact checkers like Polticfact to spin things and everyone buys it.

So Biden takes the $45 bil that was slotted for HBCUs, and reduces it to $2 bil in a 3.5 trillion bill. But that's not a cut because welp at least he added $2 bill???? LOL, white liberal logic knows no bounds.

Nx6OMJ.gif
Biden didn't cut anything and it was Senate democrats that reduced the additional funding.

The latest news reports indicate that Biden’s proposed $45 billion for HBCUs could be reduced by congressional Democrats to $2 billion. But even if the amount is reduced, it would be an increase, not a cut, in funding for HCBUs.

"It is not a cut. It will be an increase of $2 billion instead of $45 billion," said Harry Williams, president & CEO of the Thurgood Marshall College Fund, which advocates for HBCUs. "It’s not a cut, because you can’t cut what we’ve never had."

I don't even know why I'm posting this. Y'all acting like them crazy white folk that believed anything that came out of Trump face asshole mouth.

Biden didn't cut anything and it was Senate democrats that reduced the additional funding.

I don't even know why I'm posting this. Y'all acting like them crazy white folk that believed anything that came out of Trump face asshole mouth.

this thread proves nothing

Nx6OMJ.gif
Oh look a tapdancing democrat.. literally this time

You'd think a supposedly left leaning (Dems really are centrist at best) politician like Biden would understand something like that sounds 100x worse coming out the mouth of a white person. But I guess he really is THAT fuckin OLD and out of touch he can't help himself.
I mean he definitely acting like him being the VP to Obama gave him an honorary black card.

Back