Welcome To aBlackWeb

“if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or trump, then you ain’t black.”

great fucking analogy.

just like a side chick waiting for a nigga to leave his wife.
aint gonna happen but ya got hope.
And you know for sure cause how they acted when the tea party came around. They were more afraid of them than they were of blacks cause they know the blacks gone come back, Wifey..when she leave she ain't coming back..at least on her own

The analogies I see in this thread don't include the vital component of this debate. Either the Dems or the Reps will be in power and ignorin' this doesn't change it.
they dont have to change.

tell me why they should?

whats gonna happen if they dont change?

so what are they losing by not changing?

what will they gain by changing?

and thats why they wont or dont need to change.

The analogies I see in this thread don't include the vital component of this debate. Either the Dems or the Reps will be in power and ignorin' this doesn't change it.
The Dems are the Reps..family that's the point we are makin..

The only dynamic is where their fuel comes from..Reps get their fuel from racist, and give racist additives to keep em firing on all cylinders.

Dems fuels are blacks..but they dont feed us for the fuel..if racism is a thing we gotta deal with cause we now know that yall hand and hand regardless..den..feed us so yall can eat..

Nigga feed the wolves or the wolves feed off you

and like i asked before.....and i think someone mentioned.

do most black people understand why they voting democratic other than fear of old white repubs shitting on them. the dem just dress it up nice and have they lip gloss poppin and talk about hot sauce in they bag.

we can all agree the system aint shit but we almost must understand our role in the aint shit-ness.
bill clinton on arsenio playing the sax.....that shit shoulda been offensive,. but it was celebrated. and what did he do to black people? not for us but to us?
he played a mean sax tho

smdh

The Dems are the Reps..family that's the point we are makin..

The only dynamic is where their fuel comes from..Reps get their fuel from racist, and give racist additives to keep em firing on all cylinders.

Dems fuels are blacks..but they dont feed us for the fuel..if racism is a thing we gotta deal with cause we now know that yall hand and hand regardless..den..feed us so yall can eat..

Nigga feed the wolves or the wolves feed off you

I don't agree with this but even if I did it'd still make your analogy wrong. A side chick can choose to leave and find someone better. Or choose to be alone.

honestly we are more exclusive and divisive when it comes to our own and we dont apply this to outsiders.

we dont make them love or need us.

giving up the pussy for a half eating fish sandwich and wonder why we not respected.

I don't agree with this but even if I did it'd still make your analogy wrong. A side chick can choose to leave and find someone better. Or choose to be alone.
yea but if the side chick dont think she has any better options...she ant going no where.
his analogy is on point.

In this analogy, what is equivalent to the side chick leavin' for someone else? Are you sayin' the only reason black people don't do this equivalent is choice?

What's the side chick bein' single allusion? A black state?

Do I need to continue

Post the memes that Russia is using to convince black people not to vote.

Just post one of them

I don't post memes.

I'm sorry fam but I need more than reports from the news that dont know the difference between DMX and XXX Tentousixon..or whatever..

I need evidence of these memes that are so manipulated to blacks that would confused my mama and dem..cause apparently Russia is that dope at imitating the thought process of American blacks

Like I said..just give me one believable one ima give you 1000 goats

In this analogy, what is equivalent to the side chick leavin' for someone else? Are you sayin' the only reason black people don't do this equivalent is choice?

What's the side chick bein' single allusion? A black state?

Do I need to continue
Fuck are you talking about..why you tryna get extra complex ? Why don't you just admit..yea that's a good point. But heres my logical rebuttal..you tryna pull us through the mud to make murky valid points I've made. Come on fam..imma got damn genius my boy ...

So again black people don't know what has BEEN done to us and still don't what is CURRENTLY being done to us so we need the russians to tell it to us.

Black people not living in this shit so it has to be told to us by a group of white foreigners who don't even live here how we should move and think about the shit we living through.

This is the shit folks think is supposed to make me think makes sense and why folks should "vote blue no matter who". Black people saying "vote blue no matter who" as if racist democrats don't exist.

As I said before this shit ain't even sad no more. I actually expect nothing different.

Last edited:
_109170686_042919641-1.jpg

I mean how can a black person resist that and not think for themselves and not just follow behind the russians when they post such great content as this. That rally had to damn be like a mini version of the march on washington.

I'm not sure where certain people get the idea that oversimplifying information that they choose to disagree with in order to bolster their own points is an effective debate strategy. In reality it just seems desperate and ignorant.

Back