Welcome To aBlackWeb

“GRAPHIC”: Ex NFL Player Zac Stacy Caught Beating Baby Moms

There’s plenty of dudes locked up who are innocent….and yes, women who falsely accuse a man of rape, abuse etc should be held accountable…but the fact is the system is always going to side with the woman first.

Men are physically stronger and able-bodied to bring more harm. Some women like to use that to their advantage but in the end it’s always gonna fall back on the man. Trying to argue over this is only going to give women more reason to backlash

The interesting thing about the bold is...men are the reason the system is set up that way due to the fact that historically we've viewed women as weak, fragile and creating an environment where they need constant protection. The very system men created is also the reason why it's so difficult

Not really, Peter. You missed the context of everything that's been said.

We said the "burden of proof" shifts to a literal 180 when it's DV, and that is the total opposite of what justice should be.

Stfu sometimes man. Adding nothing like usual

Stfu sometimes man. Adding nothing like usual
Shut your simpin ass up. A point was made, and the 10 gallons of estrogen in your system immediately took over to disregard any information that might have come from it.

Last edited:
The interesting thing about the bold is...men are the reason the system is set up that way due to the fact that historically we've viewed women as weak, fragile and creating an environment where they need constant protection. The very system men created is also the reason why it's so difficult

Facts and I say this in like every thread I say this shit. We literally dealing with what we created and saying how it’s unfair

I think what some people don't understand is that not rushing to convict a person =/= not believing the person.

If someone makes an accusation, the accusation should be investigated before the accused is punished. The problem with accusations of physical abuse, especially sexual abuse, is that the accusation is typically enough to taint people forever even if they are exonerated.

It's not just about women lying. A lot of time, there is just missing context. Like a woman can get drunk with a man, have sex with him, wake up and not remember anything, and accuse him of rape. Technically, even if they both were drinking together, a rape charge could be brought against the guy. Now maybe the case fizzles out, but his life could still be ruined and in that particular scenario, he didn't do anything that the woman accusing him didn't do. Situations like that are not as rare as some are implying.

Yes I understand bias...maybe there is some bias with me. But I have a black son and no I wouldn't want him falsely accused.
This is a very elementary (literally) Example. It starts as a child.
I will share, not to long ago. I received a phone call from the principal office. He is in 4th grade. Parents of a little girl called and stated my son touch her butt and was doing some sort of grinding/ humping motion. Also that apparently he had been making faces at her that made her uncomfortable.

My son said he was standing in line and him and his friend were dancing and kinda playing around and he bumped into by accident and his hand hit her. He did say he be starring at her...but its because she was making faces at him.

Did I scold him no, Did I say oh she lying no. We had a conversation. Part of that conversation was unless he absolutely has to...don't hang out or associate yourself with this person anymore. Your behavior is being perceived by her in a way that is unwanted. He can't control her thoughts and interpretation of him looking at her / dancing in line. So focus on what you can control. Understanding your actions and what can be done moving forward.

tired-spongebob.gif

Is that same standard applied for ANY murder, not just a DV-related one?
1. Your welcome for me even responding to you...I may regret this.
Um I think you misunderstood what I am saying. Or I am not following this question.

When a woman makes a declaration of abuse( its usually not the 1st time) and or the steps she may have taken aren't working. So when the collective is sending the energy of well I need proof in order to help you. That itself is very scary. This woman lived...and has the proof to provide. Alot of women do not.

You’re right….we as men create the system, establish the laws and set the order for people to follow…

But we’re also the ones who have to fight the wars, take the bullet, go out and hunt, and provide shelter. That’s just the way it is. We were the ones who were naturally made to bear that load and responsibility….not the women.

So if you ask me, it’s a waste of time being angry and resentful towards women due to their advantages. Women are going to do what they feel is best for them. As men, we have to make better choices in regards to women we deal with. No woman should have that much power over you that you beat her senseless. Even if it was her fault the system is going to point the finger at you..

Now I’m not saying we should tolerate disrespect…fuck that. I’ll curse a woman out if she crosses the line with me. And if I were to get jumped by women like Mister B (that shit would never happen to me btw) I would defend myself as well….But if I’m the one who ends up getting in trouble for it, then I’m able to see why and simply deal with.

Remember the Titanic? When the ship sank it was WOMEN & CHILDREN who were allowed to escape first. It was the men who had to stay behind and suffer the fate….and guess what? As much “power” we as men have, we also have a pretty fucked up responsibility in handling these ordeals

You’re right….we as men create the system, establish the laws and set the order for people to follow…

But we’re also the ones who have to fight the wars, take the bullet, go out and hunt, and provide shelter. That’s just the way it is. We were the ones who were naturally made to bear that load and responsibility….not the women.

So if you ask me, it’s a waste of time being angry and resentful towards women due to their advantages. Women are going to do what they feel is best for them. As men, we have to make better choices in regards to women we deal with. No woman should have that much power over you that you beat her senseless. Even if it was her fault the system is going to point the finger at you..

Now I’m not saying we should tolerate disrespect…fuck that. I’ll curse a woman out if she crosses the line with me. And if I were to get jumped by women like Mister B (that shit would never happen to me btw) I would defend myself as well….But if I’m the one who ends up getting in trouble for it, then I’m able to see why and simply deal with.

Remember the Titanic? When the ship sank it was WOMEN & CHILDREN who were allowed to escape first. It was the men who had to stay behind and suffer the fate….and guess what? As much “power” we as men have, we also have a pretty fucked up responsibility in handling these ordeals

Lol don’t forget all the poor people they let drown

I think what some people don't understand is that not rushing to convict a person =/= not believing the person.

If someone makes an accusation, the accusation should be investigated before the accused is punished. The problem with accusations of physical abuse, especially sexual abuse, is that the accusation is typically enough to taint people forever even if they are exonerated.

It's not just about women lying. A lot of time, there is just missing context. Like a woman can get drunk with a man, have sex with him, wake up and not remember anything, and accuse him of rape. Technically, even if they both were drinking together, a rape charge could be brought against the guy. Now maybe the case fizzles out, but his life could still be ruined and in that particular scenario, he didn't do anything that the woman accusing him didn't do. Situations like that are not as rare as some are implying.

The only problem with the 1st part of your post is that too often the people who are on the don't rush to judgment side begin trying to offer justifications or excuses for whatever behavior led to an accusation. Not rushing to judgements is different from trying to pick apart an accusers story and far too many do the latter but will claim they're not rushing to judgement when in reality they are.

Yes I understand bias...maybe there is some bias with me. But I have a black son and no I wouldn't want him falsely accused.
This is a very elementary (literally) Example. It starts as a child.
I will share, not to long ago. I received a phone call from the principal office. He is in 4th grade. Parents of a little girl called and stated my son touch her butt and was doing some sort of grinding/ humping motion. Also that apparently he had been making faces at her that made her uncomfortable.

My son said he was standing in line and him and his friend were dancing and kinda playing around and he bumped into by accident and his hand hit her. He did say he be starring at her...but its because she was making faces at him.

Did I scold him no, Did I say oh she lying no. We had a conversation. Part of that conversation was unless he absolutely has to...don't hang out or associate yourself with this person anymore. Your behavior is being perceived by her in a way that is unwanted. He can't control her thoughts and interpretation of him looking at her / dancing in line. So focus on what you can control. Understanding your actions and what can be done moving forward.

Good post, and I think the way you handled your son's situation is like the little kid version of how people like should handle the real deal accusations.

I think all that the reasonable people are saying is that before you start calling the woman a liar or the man an abuser, you should collect the facts so that you can make the best judgement call possible. You should absolutely believe every woman who makes an accusation to the extent necessary to look into the accusation, but I don't think you should come out the gate labelling the man based on nothing but the woman's word.

The only problem with the 1st part of your post is that too often the people who are on the don't rush to judgment side begin trying to offer justifications or excuses for whatever behavior led to an accusation. Not rushing to judgements is different from trying to pick apart an accusers story and far too many do the latter but will claim they're not rushing to judgement when in reality they are.

You're right. Bias should be taken out of the investigation. If a woman makes and accusation, it's fair to look into the credibility of what she's saying, however, that shouldn't be done with the intent of trying to excuse the man. Both people should be put under whatever scrutiny is necessary to get to the truth. I understand that can come off hurtful to a legit victim, but I think hurt feelings is preferable to making the wrong call.

Children calm down. Does every thread have to turn into a mudslinging contest? How do you expect a serious dialogue if you are going to name call and make wild ass accusations?

All of you want to be right instead of listening. Two perspectives can be true. Yes a woman can lie and I know from first hand since a woman lied on my father saying he hit her when I was right there when she claimed the hitting took place.

I also know alot of cases of dv as two of my aunt's were abused my my cousin's fathers as well as my mother by my stepfather. None of that has anything to do with this topic though. This guy is guilty and if dv is reported an investigation should always take place as the evidence should be there.

In the end dv should always be taken serious and the accuser should be encouraged to follow through. No one should think that it is a lie because it does happen often.

Good post, and I think the way you handled your son's situation is like the little kid version of how people like should handle the real deal accusations.

I think all that the reasonable people are saying is that before you start calling the woman a liar or the man an abuser, you should collect the facts so that you can make the best judgement call possible. You should absolutely believe every woman who makes an accusation to the extent necessary to look into the accusation, but I don't think you should come out the gate labelling the man based on nothing but the woman's word.

You're right. Bias should be taken out of the investigation. If a woman makes and accusation, it's fair to look into the credibility of what she's saying, however, that shouldn't be done with the intent of trying to excuse the man. Both people should be put under whatever scrutiny is necessary to get to the truth. I understand that can come off hurtful to a legit victim, but I think hurt feelings is preferable to making the wrong call.

I agree. I think what we're seeing now is an overcorrection because for far too long not only were women not believed but they were also partially blamed for being victims of said assaults, abuse etc.

Again, you rather protect a man job vs a woman's life.
How do you think situations escalate? And just like this thread here...if there was no proof...fuck nigga #12,789 (aka Zac) would deny like a mf.
And did you see him online claiming he was the victim (just like I said he would) and saying that girl had a gun…..

But, in the video you can clearly see him leaving the residence after assaulting her…. And you can hear a baby crying in the background.

So, he wants us to believe he left his infant child in the house with a crazy woman who pulled a gun on him?

Yeah, lock this motherfucker up and throw away the key.

Back