Welcome To aBlackWeb

“GRAPHIC”: Ex NFL Player Zac Stacy Caught Beating Baby Moms

Again, you rather protect a man job vs a woman's life.
How do you think situations escalate? And just like this thread here...if there was no proof...fuck nigga #12,789 (aka Zac) would deny like a mf.

So, I'm not against you on this topic, and I don't even why we're even have a "what if" type of conversation in this instance when him being out of line should be obvious to everyone.

That said, you have to be careful about downplaying the importance of a job. In this country, your job is basically your life. A woman being beaten by a man is bad for sure. A man having his career path ruined and then being forced to struggle to make ends meet for the rest of his life because someone lied on him is also bad. It's hard, but we should be aiming to minimize the instances of both sets of bad behavior.

Damn so she recorded it because nothing was happening with her reports about abuse? I imagine she's had some bruises to show. That's fucked up nothing happened

IF she had a gun she probably got it to protect herself and the kid from him

So, I'm not against you on this topic, and I don't even why we're even have a "what if" type of conversation in this instance when him being out of line should be obvious to everyone.

That said, you have to be careful about downplaying the importance of a job. In this country, your job is basically your life. A woman being beaten by a man is bad for sure. A man having his career path ruined and then being forced to struggle to make ends meet for the rest of his life because someone lied on him is also bad. It's hard, but we should be aiming to minimize the instances of both sets of bad behavior.
This ain't even have nothing to do with the video, this conversation about some other topic in another thread for some reason has been brought up in this thread.

I agree.....BUT that 2-4% shouldnt be overlooked. As stated before on here I have a friend serving life over a lie so this topic hits home for mebut I still believe a woman at first when she say something like this happen to her

how you know its a lie? no offense but my ex swore his friend was locked up on a lie (CP) and it was in fact true

Yes but by saying I need proof...you automatically are saying I rather believe a possible woman beater, abuser etc

This ain't even have nothing to do with the video, this conversation about some other topic in another thread for some reason has been brought up in this thread.
No if you follow the flow of this thread.... I said you are the type of poster per you posts to not have believed this white woman here in this thread if there was no video proof. You said that's correct,unless there is proof.

and im not saying the 2 to 4% should be overlooked but it should never be a topic of discussion in cases with a substantial amount of proof.

always reverting to “women lie” as if its commonplace, is a tactic only used to silence and derail

especially when the majority of women/men dont lie about DV and/or rape

how you know its a lie? no offense but my ex swore his friend was locked up on a lie (CP) and it was in fact true
the accuser came out and said it was a lie and that her momma made her say it. My homie was sentenced to 35yrs in prison at the age 16 he went to a boys home till 18. While in prison he was raped for being charged for being a pedofile now he in the solidary confinement for the rest of his natural life because of contracting AIDS from said rape.

I agree.....BUT that 2-4% shouldnt be overlooked. As stated before on here I have a friend serving life over a lie so this topic hits home for mebut I still believe a woman at first when she say something like this happen to her
Thank you for being a human fucking being.

I never said women lie, I say wait until evidence is seen before saying somebody committed this act. Y'all wanna be judge, jury and executioner the minute after an allegation is made

the accuser came out and said it was a lie and that her momma made her say it. My homie was sentenced to 35yrs in prison at the age 16 he went to a boys home till 18. While in prison he was raped for being charged for being a pedofile now he in the solidary confinement for the rest of his natural life because of contracting AIDS from said rape.
Also they tried to take this information to a judge but of course they denied my homie and he's now in 53 going insane never been with a woman and a accused pedo with AIDS

So dudes aren't locked up who are innocent of rape

There’s plenty of dudes locked up who are innocent….and yes, women who falsely accuse a man of rape, abuse etc should be held accountable…but the fact is the system is always going to side with the woman first.

Men are physically stronger and able-bodied to bring more harm. Some women like to use that to their advantage but in the end it’s always gonna fall back on the man. Trying to argue over this is only going to give women more reason to backlash

what the hell?

yea peace to him. im off this subject. i have so many questions but it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things

Back