Welcome To aBlackWeb

“GRAPHIC”: Ex NFL Player Zac Stacy Caught Beating Baby Moms

This nigger

monophy.gif

The fact she was still not raising her voice with him after she got ejector seated into a damn flat screen says this ain't her first rodeo. The level of calm at which he does all this too says she ain't the first on the list either.

Football, basketball, boxing, McDonald's... wish a dude would treat my sister like that. Homie will be in a basement.

This how u get thrown into a Tv

Why post this? Never a reason to throw someone into a TV. Unless it's self defense and in that case men and women should learn how to restrain.Not beat up, body slam the person etc etc. If someone is saying or doing something you dont align with ,leave if your anger is going to manifest into some shit like this.

This dude is complete basura 🗑. He has so much toxic energy sheesh.

While this has never happened to me to this extent. I have seen this rage. It's a fight or flight response. I use to respond to rage ( no man has ever beat me/hit me) with rage(yelling). And your adrenaline takes over and maybe afterwards you reflect on your actions. But buddy calling himself the victim. This is narcissist behavior to the highest extent. And he goes on live? What universe are we living in?

Last edited:

This how u get thrown into a Tv

Nah, bruh. Imagine going into a relationship in 2021 not expecting this. I keep it 85% at most with anybody I deal with because that last 15% will be what keeps you from going to jail when this type shit comes out. While she choking on dick in the car, he should've been transferring all the money out the joint account (because if he that shocked I know they got one) and making moves.

If she filed a report over the ass beating he'd be twice the clown---and his life fucked up while she topping the same nigga off in the courtroom.

This is like dudes still getting married or being famous and going broke due to money mismanagement. You got hella examples on what not to do or what letting your guard down all the way gets you. Why men/women keep giving everything to people and ending up out here killing themselves, their kids, spouses, etc is beyond me.

Why post this? Never a reason to throw someone into a TV. Unless it's self defense and in that case men and women should learn how to restrain.Not beat up, body slam the person etc etc. If someone is saying or doing something you dont align with ,leave if your anger is going to manifest into some shit like this.

This dude is complete basura 🗑. He has so much toxic energy sheesh.

While this has never happened to me to this extent. I have seen this rage. It's a fight or flight response. I use to respond to rage ( no man has ever beat me/hit me) with rage(yelling). And your adrenaline takes over and maybe afterwards you reflect on your actions. But buddy calling himself the victim. This is narcissist behavior to the highest extent. And he goes on live? What universe are we living in?

Nice pic @royalascension

From the screenshot it seem like it was gone be one of those
I thought it was gon be some ray rice or quavo in the elevator type thing. Something way lighter which is the only reason I watched it.

Don't have many regrets in life, but watching that all the way to the end is definitely one of em.

Watch… People will be defending him …

…. People on this site.

They’ll be saying stuff like “We don’t know what lead up to this. We didn’t see the first part of the video. Maybe she hit him first. Blah, blah, blah…”

Just watch… In 3, 2, 1…..

Just like these white peoples whenever one us is shot dead by these cops for the most trivial reasons…It’s HAS to be a justification for it

More details. She just had a baby( baby was 5 months old) her outer appearance of calmness is her in shock,grief and how she deals with pain/abuse. She setup the camera and posted it because nothing else was being done with her prior reports of abuse.

Last edited:
It's people like @Chi-Town B @GNS @deadeye that want this type of proof before a woman saids anything about a man's behavior.
Yall kill me with the allegedly and ruining a man's career bullshit. It's levels and if a person is not called out at level 1....
You get this right here.

He should have sued her for every penny she has, could have ruined his career cause he didn't want her

Yall have no fucking clue. If there was no video...yall would be side-eyeing this whole thing.

You damn right I need proof before a man's reputation and career is ruined. It's real easy to say a friend of a friend told me he's a sexual harasser. That idiot woman had no proof but she was going around telling the world he's foul.

Back