Welcome To aBlackWeb

“GRAPHIC”: Ex NFL Player Zac Stacy Caught Beating Baby Moms

I never noticed the baby was chilling on the couch while he beat her ass, no less than a year and 3 years probation

How does one get only 6 months and 1 year probation with video evidence of beating the hell out of the girlfriend in front of the kid?

Partially because she for some reason advocated for a reduced sentence and mental health services over prison time

Partially because she for some reason advocated for a reduced sentence and mental health services over prison time

Comments telling her she's going to be another statistic. I kind of agree sadly

She advocates for a reduced sentence so that next time he can “finish the job”.

SMH

Didn’t she previously say that she believes he’ll kill her if he’s let out?

It’s getting harder and harder for me to have sympathy for some of these women.

This a real time example of just how damaging mentally being abused is and how it's not as easy as "just leave". It would be great if it was but it rarely ever is.

If that’s what she feels is best then I’m cool with it. Hopefully he rehabilitates and becomes a better man from this second chance.

I remember being pissed when this video came out. How this man just get 6 months?! The punishment doesn’t fit the crime to me he’s gonna beat her ass or some other woman’s ass again.

Back