Welcome To aBlackWeb

“GRAPHIC”: Ex NFL Player Zac Stacy Caught Beating Baby Moms

If she didn't try to steal his life he need to stfu. Nothing he can say will get him out of this. Neither of them mentioned money once while he brutalized the mother of his child in that video. Then the magnitude of the attack..like how you come back and continue after throwing her into a whole tv...These types be so fucking big and bold until they get caught then they turn into docile bitches with their tails tucked.

The fact that he walked out then came back makes me wonder how he got bail. That shit pissed me off.

Has to be proven in court that it’s him on the video
He’s not denying the fact that it’s him, though.

I get what you’re saying though.

My point is, he’s not charged with “abusing” her.

I don’t know what the exact charges are against him.

But, it’s like if I’m on video urinating in public and I admit it was me, but they still say I “ALLEGEDLY” urinated in public….. That just don’t make any sense to me.

He’s not denying the fact that it’s him, though.

I get what you’re saying though.

My point is, he’s not charged with “abusing” her.

I don’t know what the exact charges are against him.

But, it’s like if I’m on video urinating in public and I admit it was me, but they still say I “ALLEGEDLY” urinated in public….. That just don’t make any sense to me.

Yea, I’m sure they are just following the general protocol for this kinda thing tho

Fam in court he's not guilty yet so they can't put the abuser tag on him even though we know he did it. Y'all should know this

I never see you do this in a thread when a black person is killed on camera.
Where is this energy for Ahmad? George floyd? Sandra bland? Tamir rice etc.....
I don't see you say to the abw members that the white supremacists are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law..

But you do in a DV thread lol and I'm just speaking on what I see 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

I never see you do this in a thread when a black person is killed on camera.
Where is this energy for Ahmad? George floyd? Sandra bland? Tamir rice etc.....
I don't see you say to the abw members that the white supremacists are innocent until proven guilty in the court of law..

But you do in a DV thread lol and I'm just speaking on what I see 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
The guy asked why he's alleged while in a court hearing and I answered why. I didn't give my opinion on guilt or innocence

We're on a message board and we don't have to say alleged. Nobody is going to get sue for calling someone guilty when they haven't been tried yet.

Bruh. It was a response to the video and the words they used and bruh gave the reason to why it was used.

us being on the ABW and what we words we would use is irrelevant to their convo about the words used in the video

Back