Welcome To aBlackWeb

“GRAPHIC”: Ex NFL Player Zac Stacy Caught Beating Baby Moms

I didn’t read all the comments, don’t care to.
So many women die due to domestic violence every single year. It’s scary, a lot of the times without proof like this..a woman can file for an order of protection but if they can’t prove the father is dangerous to the child as well, the child isn’t included in that order of protection.

You would think the man only cares about the child at that point but that’s incorrect. A lot of women are killed because of this because she now has to arrange things for him to see the child and I’ve seen time and time again where they can’t even relocate due to this. It almost always seem to end in death for the mother.

I wouldn’t give two fucks what they give me, I’m out and idgaf how he feel. States away ✌🏽

I missed this post. I'll just add that a man that's cool with beating the mother of his child in front of that child probably shouldn't be in the child's life anyway.

What's wrong with saying, "if it happened the way such and such is saying, then xyz" while also saying, "I would like for everything to come out so I can give an informed opinion"

Too many times on these discussions, some of you have already decided what happened based on your personal exposure to a similar situation which leaves very little wiggle room for you to walk back your initial thoughts

What's wrong with saying, "if it happened the way such and such is saying, then xyz" while also saying, "I would like for everything to come out so I can give an informed opinion"

Too many times on these discussions, some of you have already decided what happened based on your personal exposure to a similar situation which leaves very little wiggle room for you to walk back your initial thoughts
No one has ever said I don't believe so and so, people are saying before I make a decision let me see the evidence well at least I am

Ehhh

When you start saying "women have been known to lie about instances like these" kinda already forms your opinion fam

Which is why I say let me see the evidence first, why make a judgement before you know what's going on

Back