Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ” Akademiks vs Freddie Gibbs Twitter Beef | Update: AK gets emotional over his beef w/ 🦩Santana

That's the thing tho
These rappers talking to civilians and expecting them to play by skreet rules.

Then calling them names when they don't go for it.

It's like taking rugby rules and applying it to american football....the shit don't go together, y are they surprise?!?

Granted even some 9-5ers would hurt some of these people but for the most part people need to ignore Charleston and AK if they're just gonna woof back.

Word, funny shit is that regular people dont have access to these dudes. And when they do, they get put on a tshirt and we debate about why the stupif mfer had his location on

Reactions: GNS
I was on YouTube this morning and he had a live post going at her but idk why
  • I'mma give the quick recap
  • Basically, that Kai guy said he aint really like her new song on his live, so Glo blocked him. Ak did a reaction to that and was saying how artists need streamers now for promotion, labels realize that and pay streamers, but sometimes some of these artists think they're bigger than streamers when they arnt. Label gunna tell her she cant block/beef with Kai.
  • She on live and someone asks her about unblocking kai, she said "you made ya bed now you gotta lay in it"
  • She does a twitter post saying she drunk and might unblock him
  • Kai next stream, he responds to her tweet by saying, "glo you made ya bed now you gotta lay in it". Keep in mind during this stream, Kai and his friends were pretending to be locked up and dressed in jail/prison uniforms
  • Her and her dusty goons are on live respond to that by talking dumb goon shit, they thought he was really locked up lol. Talking about what they can do to people and they ready to die for shit.
  • So naturally, she then disses AK for some reason, talking more goon shit. Goons in the back saying they're real gangstas lol
  • AK reacts to their live stream dissing, now we here

heres his stream with the recap. Not worth wtching straight through since this clip like an hour 1/2. Just skip alive

This all funny cuz its really an overreaction from her, but w/e. She still high off that lil bit of early success, while burning through that lil bit of money she made. Taking private jets, buying chains n shit. Hopefully shes not another rap statistic

I think Sexxy Red is about to take her lane. That's if she hasn't already

I think Sexxy Red is about to take her lane. That's if she hasn't already
Yes and no. I dont think she ever had a lane that was unique to herself. They're all in the same 'ratchet female rapper' lane, but like always, they catch a buzz and think the offer something unique and will forever be up.

Sexxy Red is gunna get her run, since Glo doesnt have a new viral song. Then the next new female ratchet will write something catchy and replace them.

What kills me is even with alllllll this info out on the record industry. MF's blow up from a semi hit, and touch a nice amount life changing money to get them out the hood and STILL think that made them rich af and they blow most of it on dumb shit. Cant even feel bad anymore

I really don’t like this Kai guy…and this pretending to be in jail shit….this ain’t cool knowing the demographics of his audience.

I mean yea but all these people under 25 except AK I’m not expecting any smart shit

My grandfather told me most geniuses did the work that they were known for before they turned 25 and that stuck with me.

Of course he told me that shit when I was 24 which was kinda fucked up. But anyway... being under 25 is no excuse to be moving like a fucking retard.

My grandfather told me most geniuses did the work that they were known for before they turned 25 and that stuck with me.

Of course he told me that shit when I was 24 which was kinda fucked up. But anyway... being under 25 is no excuse to be moving like a fucking retard.

But alot of us moved like retards. Nobody died.

Back