Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ” Akademiks vs Freddie Gibbs Twitter Beef | Update: AK gets emotional over his beef w/ 🦩Santana

Aight so let me get this straight on some real grown-up ting:

If you are a rapper as you said, right? I am assuming you'd want to be somewhat of a successful one in this alternate universe, right?

You would risk your freedom (and in some degree, life probably because Akademiks rolls with armed security as he says) because he's a geek and doesn't get down like that in real life, spoke to you in a disrespectful manner and you aint made to be played with, right?

Oh aight. 👍

Yeah why not? I don't have to do it personally. Plus AK is an easy mark. He likes bummy internet bitches, he likes to get drunk, set him up, get him robbed and jumped in a club.

He wasn't with security in Miami, when he was yelling and screaming at that drunk chick. He really don't be walking around militant like that.

I've had money and hurt people for less. I've had no money and hurt people for less. Money and success isn't that important to me.

Only reason AK never got hurt because he stay inside and he isn't really worth it.

I'm a sicko. I would do it just to set an example, it wouldn't be because he disrespected me, I would do it because he acts like it can't be done.

He wouldn't know who did it, he got beef with everyone, I would get away with it. Cops ain't gonna waste their time trying to find out who jumped some internet Hip Hop commentator.

Yeah why not? I don't have to do it personally. Plus AK is an easy mark. He likes bummy internet bitches, he likes to get drunk, set him up, get him robbed and jumped in a club.

He wasn't with security in Miami, when he was yelling and screaming at that drunk chick. He really don't be walking around militant like that.

I've had money and hurt people for less. I've had no money and hurt people for less. Money and success isn't that important to me.

Only reason AK never got hurt because he stay inside and he isn't really worth it.

I'm a sicko. I would do it just to set an example, it wouldn't be because he disrespected me, I would do it because he acts like it can't be done.

He wouldn't know who did it, he got beef with everyone, I would get away with it. Cops ain't gonna waste their time trying to find out who jumped some internet Hip Hop commentator.

lol @ i’m a sicko

It's cool bro, just cool.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
All these super thug rappers say the same shit in their rhymes or super controlled interviews. Then when all these "geeks" report some bullshit they did, or call them out on their much larger platform, the only thing they do is @ them in a bunch of posts huffing and puffing, to try and leech some viewers. Occasionally they accidently run into them somewhere and they make sure someone in their entourage films them yelling at dudes from behind their security.

All the guys thats really the shooters or get down over nothing never make it to be rappers, they either get killed early or are doing long bids before their career even takes off. So we see through the, "I'll really *insert w/e threat*, cuz I'm from the streets", talk. Cuz almost all these rappers do it, but we know they're really frauds and would only try something against AK if he was solo, unarmed and they were like 20 deep.

All these super thug rappers say the same shit in their rhymes or super controlled interviews. Then when all these "geeks" report some bullshit they did, or call them out on their much larger platform, the only thing they do is @ them in a bunch of posts huffing and puffing, to try and leech some viewers. Occasionally they accidently run into them somewhere and they make sure someone in their entourage films them yelling at dudes from behind their security.

All the guys thats really the shooters or get down over nothing never make it to be rappers, they either get killed early or are doing long bids before their career even takes off. So we see through the, "I'll really *insert w/e threat*, cuz I'm from the streets", talk. Cuz almost all these rappers do it, but we know they're really frauds and would only try something against AK if he was solo, unarmed and they were like 20 deep.

And even if you are a street dude who happens to make music and reach a level of success, you aren't gonna throw it away over some words for anyone let alone an average/below average dude like Ak who does get loud behind a computer in the comfort of his own space, especially when he's drunk.

God being so good, you've made it making the most money you have ever seen with opportunities lined up and you'd wanna attach yourself to some silly shit that's waaaaay beneath you because a geek, average, or street dude was able to hurt your feelings then you're basically a fragile bitch too. *shrugs*

Let's keep it all the way truthful on this @ZMaKEa

But it's not though.

All the biggest rappers are gang connected. And always have been.

People really do die behind shit that is serious.

Then here comes AK and the Hip hop geeks, talking crazy.

Then they say, "But you ain't gonna do nothing because you are not blah blah..."

Why would any rapper make a serious attempy attack AK, when they got homies and shit beefing with people who are actually willing to hurt you and have hurt you?

It's diverting resources from actual threats to a guy that will call the cops if he sees you and you come within 15 feet. The kind of guy that would put restraining orders against you because you tweeted a skull emoji.

There's actual street wars going on, who gonna take a detour to go after AK or any civilian? That's a crime of opportunity.

Lol, nobody is that dumb.

And even if you are a street dude who happens to make music and reach a level of success, you aren't gonna throw it away over some words for anyone let alone an average/below average dude like Ak who does get loud behind a computer in the comfort of his own space, especially when he's drunk.

God being so good, you've made it making the most money you have ever seen with opportunities lined up and you'd wanna attach yourself to some silly shit that's waaaaay beneath you because a geek, average, or street dude was able to hurt your feelings then you're basically a fragile bitch too. *shrugs*

Let's keep it all the way truthful on this @ZMaKEa

Dog, you thinking like a civilian who has a job and a career and shit.

Young me did shit just because.

And most of it wasn't even on some malicious shit.

It's someone that watched too many movies and tryna play chicken or whatever. So they thought it wouldn't happen.

I was the guy that said, "Bet."

I was stupid like that. The more money I would have would just make me get better lawyers lol.

AK wolfing, saying nobody would do this and that and he has security and all that...would just make me do it. I wouldn't do it personally, but it would get done.

If I had millions of dollars too? Man lol, yeah, I'm digging up all types of dirt, I'm ruining man's entire life lol.

People like AK only survive by the mercy of others and people see that and get brave when they are actually cop callers and courtroom bullies.

I hate that shit.

Is there a reason a video game playing blogger shouldnt call the cops against a gun toting rapper if he feels threatened?
These hardcore "street" guys keep trying to impose hood/gang rules to places outside of the hood, to non-gang members who dont claim to be street dudes or gang members, while at the same time telling these same people they arnt bout that life. Makes little sense and is another reason why people think these guys are clowns and are lame bullies.

Look at TI and CW. TI son was online talking like hes a street dude, and when CW flamed his ass up, TI first response was to post a vid talmbout he's not one to be played with cuz he has a bunch of people willing to die for him. Then posts a second video whining no one standing up for his son. These niggas is dumb lame weenies

But it's not though.

All the biggest rappers are gang connected. And always have been.

People really do die behind shit that is serious.

Then here comes AK and the Hip hop geeks, talking crazy.

Then they say, "But you ain't gonna do nothing because you are not blah blah..."

Why would any rapper make a serious attempy attack AK, when they got homies and shit beefing with people who are actually willing to hurt you and have hurt you?

It's diverting resources from actual threats to a guy that will call the cops if he sees you and you come within 15 feet. The kind of guy that would put restraining orders against you because you tweeted a skull emoji.

There's actual street wars going on, who gonna take a detour to go after AK or any civilian? That's a crime of opportunity.

Lol, nobody is that dumb.
Miss me with that gang shit. 99.9% of these rappers were low level gang members who only became high level cuz they got rich and famous. Majority of that gang not listening to them outa love, they're doing it cuz they're on payroll. The sec that money goes away or if they cross a line, their own "gang" turning on them. Look at Chris Brown and all the others.
Wanna talk about 69 when a lot of ways they're just like him.

Last edited:
Yeah that was posted like it was bad

I would snitch on lil baby too

tf

Its not snitching. If mfer threatens you, and you call the cops, thats not snitching.

That said, you a fake video game playing hip hop blogger too. So yea you would be on the phone singing.

I aint either thing. Lil baby could fuck around and find out.

@ZMaKEa when you realize that ABW is a pro snitching board you'll realize that conversing about certain things is a complete waste of time because it's quite possible that the person or people you are conversing with are speaking english but at the same time yall are both speaking a different language.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
Ak know 4PF is being watched for a possible RICO so he know he can talk crazy. I believe they would catch him like offset if they really wanted to.

Lil Baby wild for taking a pic like that and whoever took the pic wild for not telling him how shit looking.

hey, for all we kno he could have his CCW

:shrug2:

& in the words of my playa potna Suga Free

"if you stay ready, you ain't gotta get ready"

:think2:

I aint either thing. Lil baby could fuck around and find out
That's the thing tho
These rappers talking to civilians and expecting them to play by skreet rules.

Then calling them names when they don't go for it.

It's like taking rugby rules and applying it to american football....the shit don't go together, y are they surprise?!?

Granted even some 9-5ers would hurt some of these people but for the most part people need to ignore Charleston and AK if they're just gonna woof back.

Back