Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ” Akademiks vs Freddie Gibbs Twitter Beef | Update: AK gets emotional over his beef w/ 🦩Santana

I really find it funny that AK is so fucking corny and such a lame and such a representative of the average male listener of Hip Hop, especially a Black male.

He takes on all the aggression and energy, talking mad greasy, like he gonna do something to you lol, then turn around and play law abiding citizen.

And of course since AK represents the internet dwelling Hip Hop geek, which out numbers the streets where Hip Hop comes from...which hasn't been control of Hip Hop since it left the Bronx, AK gets away with it.

I ain't gonna lie though, I would put AK in the hospital if I was a rapper and he talked greasy to me.

I'll take that charge bro. Nah, I'ma show you why people like you shouldn't talk about people like me.

Talking crazy but wanna hide behind the law, where they do that at? I couldn't tolerate it.

This dude gets threatened every other week by a rapper and his response is always he'll involve the police if he feels the need and the internets response is to call him a bitch.

Rinse and repeat.

How and why is this surprising anymore, when him or Charleston does it?

cuz mf love gettin finessed out they feelings

the sooner they realize that if they don't engage w/ these characters, the less power they'll have & the quicker they'll go away

but someone always got a point to prove, so these characters will be around for the foreseeable future

:shrug2:

I really find it funny that AK is so fucking corny and such a lame and such a representative of the average male listener of Hip Hop, especially a Black male.

He takes on all the aggression and energy, talking mad greasy, like he gonna do something to you lol, then turn around and play law abiding citizen.

And of course since AK represents the internet dwelling Hip Hop geek, which out numbers the streets where Hip Hop comes from...which hasn't been control of Hip Hop since it left the Bronx, AK gets away with it.

I ain't gonna lie though, I would put AK in the hospital if I was a rapper and he talked greasy to me.

I'll take that charge bro. Nah, I'ma show you why people like you shouldn't talk about people like me.

Talking crazy but wanna hide behind the law, where they do that at? I couldn't tolerate it.
no you wouldnt

If Ak is every internet dwelling Hiphop geek, then youd be every supposed "Gangster" rapper, thats also somehow on the internet typing away just as much as the geeks and only ever want to pull up on non street guys like AK, cuz he said he aint like their album or single on his podcast.

no you wouldnt

If Ak is every internet dwelling Hiphop geek, then youd be every supposed "Gangster" rapper, thats also somehow on the internet typing away just as much as the geeks and only ever want to pull up on non street guys like AK, cuz he said he aint like their album or single on his podcast.

Yes I would put AK in the hospital. That man is annoying. AK the type any man with any principles and sense of fairness would wanna put in the hospital. If AK was yelling and screaming about me on the internet, there wouldn't be any back and forth. I would get him in a month.

Everybody uses the internet in 2022 lol. But the gangster rappers bragging about shooting someone on the internet. Mocking their dead enemies on the internet. They aren't screaming yelling, talking shit and then saying they gonna call the cops if you try to do something to them.

AK got static with street rappers because of the of his War on Chiraq shit where he was mocking dead rappers and then when Vic Mensa said he would slap the shit out of him for that...

And we talking about fucking Vic fucking Mensa who dressed up as a woman...

AK started stuttering and said he wasn't about that life. All that screaming and shit he does while sitting behind the computer, he don't got that energy in real life. He's a pussy.

In the 90s or the 00s if you was a Hip Hop geek, you stayed in your place. You don't talk about street rappers and street shit all day. You don't diss street rappers and mock them then say you gonna call the cops. You don't really talk about them because you ain't part of that life

He's a lame, a goofy, a dick rider and does his pathetic performance of talking to tough online to people he's actually afraid of and would do nothing to.

If I'm talking shit about another man, I'm willing to hurt him if it came down to it. That's basic man shit.

Like I said, if you let Vic Mensa punk you of all people, you a big ass bitch.

Yes I would put AK in the hospital. That man is annoying. AK the type any man with any principles and sense of fairness would wanna put in the hospital. If AK was yelling and screaming about me on the internet, there wouldn't be any back and forth. I would get him in a month.

Everybody uses the internet in 2022 lol. But the gangster rappers bragging about shooting someone on the internet. Mocking their dead enemies on the internet. They aren't screaming yelling, talking shit and then saying they gonna call the cops if you try to do something to them.

AK got static with street rappers because of the of his War on Chiraq shit where he was mocking dead rappers and then when Vic Mensa said he would slap the shit out of him for that...

AK started stuttering and said he wasn't about that life. All that screaming and shit he does while sitting behind the computer, he don't got that energy in real life. He's a pussy.

In the 90s or the 00s if you was a Hip Hop geek, you stayed in your place. You don't talk about street rappers and street shit all day. You don't diss street rappers and mock them then say you gonna call the cops. You don't really talk about them because you ain't part of that life

He's a lame, a goofy, a dick rider and does his pathetic performance of talking to tough online to people he's actually afraid of and would do nothing to.

If I'm talking shit about another man, I'm willing to hurt him if it came down to it. That's basic man shit.

Aight so let me get this straight on some real grown-up ting:

If you are a rapper as you said, right? I am assuming you'd want to be somewhat of a successful one in this alternate universe, right?

You would risk your freedom (and in some degree, life probably because Akademiks rolls with armed security as he says) because he's a geek and doesn't get down like that in real life, spoke to you in a disrespectful manner and you aint made to be played with, right?

Oh aight. 👍

They are in a corporate setting, what was he supposed to do? LMAO, come on bro, cut it out.

So I guess Charlamagne is a bitch because Fredro Starr (who's comes off super soft in real life to me) spoke all rough and tough to his face and didn't do anything especially after Charlamange calmly asked if he still wants his 5 minutes... 🥴

Back