Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ” Akademiks vs Freddie Gibbs Twitter Beef | Update: AK gets emotional over his beef w/ 🦩Santana

View attachment 1205168

Spooky SZN has turned into Sus SZN.. real quick.. Thanks to that fake wannabe tough Jamaican but coming off as real sus AK & 🦩 Santana…

Now lets see who stays silent at him threating to rape someone. And Ak went about this the wrong way, should of attacked dudes nonexistent career, not just calling him gay.
He ether'd Yung Miami tho. She tweeted some shit about catching bodies or w/e and he just played a clip of when her car got shot up in Miami a few years back. And she was crying and telling the police everything she could. Normally i condone that kinda behavior, but you cant be ready to get gangsta of goofy stuff but, when people really get active with you irl, you crying and telling.

I dont see Ak winning this with the big baatis. Dude got nothing really to lose

Now lets see who stays silent at him threating to rape someone. And Ak went about this the wrong way, should of attacked dudes nonexistent career, not just calling him gay.
He ether'd Yung Miami tho. She tweeted some shit about catching bodies or w/e and he just played a clip of when her car got shot up in Miami a few years back. And she was crying and telling the police everything she could. Normally i condone that kinda behavior, but you cant be ready to get gangsta of goofy stuff but, when people really get active with you irl, you crying and telling.

I dont see Ak winning this with the big baatis. Dude got nothing really to lose
Wayman called him out for the fade he gotta go get that

I wanna see some violence
These are people desperately trying to be rich and famous, or trying to maintain their waning fame. Ak is 100% right about them not doing shit, cuz they tasted the good life. At most, at mossttt they'll try to pay some dusty flunkies to be crash dummies. But people like that always fuck up.
These days they only get into fights by accident if they happen to run into someone. But even then its pretty much the entourage and security fighting.

Back