Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ” Akademiks vs Freddie Gibbs Twitter Beef | Update: AK gets emotional over his beef w/ 🦩Santana

I mean, if you loses he lost to a gay and will get clowned and if he wins, they say you got no points for beating up a gay/ or they might cancel him for fighting a gay
Nah bro AK was just telling Glorilla to pull up on him

Ain’t no excuses…. U talk that gangsta shit to women , a man whether he gay or not called you for the fair one u gotta go get that or stfu

oh please dont act like this society is coo with people beating up gays now...DONT DO THAT. you call em a f word and get your whole business destroyed. no excuses HA....let me stop cause its looking like im defending ak and i aint even trying to do that . be easy

oh please dont act like this society is coo with people beating up gays now...DONT DO THAT. you call em a f word and get your whole business destroyed. no excuses HA....let me stop cause its looking like im defending ak and i aint even trying to do that . be easy
We talking mutually agreed combat bro why u think Ak gonna beat him up?

So you saying it’s ok if he hit Glorilla and not saucy

Back