Welcome To aBlackWeb

“DJ” Akademiks vs Freddie Gibbs Twitter Beef | Update: AK gets emotional over his beef w/ 🦩Santana

Bullies pick their battles

Him going at Glorilla and those other girls, leave them in the position to where they know the effect he can have on their career if they respond. They are reacting in private.

AK knows what can happen to his career if he responds, and he’s crying publicly.

That’s what happens to bullies eventually, at some point someone gonna test and see if you stand on that energy. He don’t..

I don’t get what the debates about

I’m still confused as to how we’ve brushed past the fact Ak was threatened with rape.

I'm not. Which is exactly why I said AK and his whole crying about what he can't say is bullshit. Nigga threatened to beat his ass and sexually assault him and he crying cuz he can't call him a word? And niggas is falling for that?

Yes and no. I dont think she ever had a lane that was unique to herself. They're all in the same 'ratchet female rapper' lane, but like always, they catch a buzz and think the offer something unique and will forever be up.

Sexxy Red is gunna get her run, since Glo doesnt have a new viral song. Then the next new female ratchet will write something catchy and replace them.

What kills me is even with alllllll this info out on the record industry. MF's blow up from a semi hit, and touch a nice amount life changing money to get them out the hood and STILL think that made them rich af and they blow most of it on dumb shit. Cant even feel bad anymore

It’s like passing a baton of short term relevancy

Last year it was Glo…this year Sexxy Redd….next year it’ll be someone else

Execs know that these artists are only good for a year because they have no longevity….Ice Spice was lucky enough to have some mainstream appeal and a producer who knew the game (Riot)

If there was anyone who started the “ratchet lane” it probably had to be credited to either Cardi B or City Girls

Him going at Glorilla and those other girls, leave them in the position to where they know the effect he can have on their career if they respond. They are reacting in private.

AK knows what can happen to his career if he responds, and he’s crying publicly.

That’s what happens to bullies eventually, at some point someone gonna test and see if you stand on that energy. He don’t..

Wait wait wait.......now yall saying the hamster is a bully, he tried to bully some helpless damsels & its about time someone stood up to him?!

Yooo

lol-laughing-charlie-murphy-l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji

I didnt think people could be that mad at some guy online reporting urban entertainment news lol

Reactions: GNS

They think he can’t say anything because he can’t make gay jokes. But if somebody threatens to fuck you I think you can almost say what you want. All these niggas looking at him as a victim and he partially is with the rape thing but he he thinks he can just troll forever.

Talking bout AK can’t say what he wants to say
Cause he fucking can't
Why u think that nigga crying 😂😂

This faggot shit is so anti to certain cultures, some African, eastern european, middle eastern, Caribbean etc.
Nigga has no idea how to respond especially knowing he got shit to lose.

Then you got the people that don't like him trying to goad him into going at the lgbt knowing what comes with that

Mans caught in a world of emotions while drunk dwl

Wait wait wait.......now yall saying the hamster is a bully, he tried to bully some helpless damsels & its about time someone stood up to him?!

Yooo

lol-laughing-charlie-murphy-l3E6uhDAN3W7vylji

I didnt think people could be that mad at some guy online reporting urban entertainment news lol
You don’t get to choose how other people retaliate when you throw ya weight around, you don’t know who’s people with who

If I slap you, and your third cousin handles me something awful. I can’t feel a way like, why you ain’t fighting your own battles?

You don’t get to dictate reactions to the energy you put out

Y’all want there to be rules to this? Where y’all grew up?

Cause he fucking can't
Why u think that nigga crying 😂😂

This faggot shit is so anti to certain cultures, some African, eastern european, middle eastern, Caribbean etc.
Nigga has no idea how to respond especially knowing he got shit to lose.

Then you got the people that don't like him trying to goad him into going at the lgbt knowing what comes with that

Mans caught in a world of emotions while drunk dwl
I guess that tough guy shit got its limits lmao

Back