Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News ‘Multiple Casualties’ In Shooting At Pittsburgh Synagogue. Update: 11 people confirmed dead

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/mercedes-schlapp-dems-outrageous-rhetoric

WH Aide Calls For Unity After Shooting While Blasting ‘Outrageous’ Dem Response

White House communications adviser Mercedes Schlapp on Monday called for unity in the wake of a shooting massacre at a Pittsburgh synagogue over the weekend, while also criticizing Democrats and the media for calling out President Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric.

After hearing a clip of Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) saying that Trump sets a tone of “division” and “sometimes hatred,” Schlapp called the comments “outrageous.”

“That’s just, again, outrageous. You have these Democrats, and some members of the media, who are the ones being dividing, who are the ones demonizing this president, who’s the one who’s putting the blame on the President for the acts of these sick and deranged individuals,” Schlapp said on Fox News. “Those are just irresponsible statements coming out of the Democrats. This is a moment of unity for our country and the Democrats continuously overplay their hand when they keep putting the blame and trying to demonize President Trump.”

any nigga that don't think we #2 on a Neo-Nazi terrorist hit list is fucking crazy tho

You can talk that "Let them sort this out amongst themselves" shit, but your black ass better be strapped n ready for whoever survive that fight lol
We won't make it to the fight...we get pulled over and killed before we get there.

So a site promotes hate and they cool but my nigga @Goldie post a chicks newds that she already posted and he gets shutdown?

where people raising money for the black church shootings that i dont know about?

was the jewish commuinity there for the black church?
was the moozlems?

Yeah, group set something up for donations after the Dylann Roof incident and I believe the Federal government gave a grant to the church too.

https://ktla.com/2015/06/18/donation-fund-established-to-help-victims-of-church-massacre/

It just wasn't publicized as much because it wasn't as juicy as a bunch of Muslims raising money for some Jews. I believe not too long ago, a Mosque was attacked, and some Jews did basically the same thing and got the same publicity. Believe it or not, the response to the Roof incident was actually pretty good from all sides especially considering it happened in South Carolina. It didn't last though.

relaxing-man.gif

2? Bruh, they said this was the worst attack on Jews in American history. This shit don't even make the top 15 for the shit done to Black people in this country. We're #1 on the hit list.

2 things can be true at the same time. Yes black folks are still being fucked over...That doesn't negate the fact that this was a fucked up thing for the Jewish community. I don't get this rush to constantly want to keep this #1 spot on the list of people who get fucked over.

2 things can be true at the same time. Yes black folks are still being fucked over...That doesn't negate the fact that this was a fucked up thing for the Jewish community. I don't get this rush to constantly want to keep this #1 spot on the list of people who get fucked over.

Its called ethnocentrism. We need more of it to protect our own.

It's not about there being a rush to see who keeps the #1 spot. The problem is a lot of people like to downplay the trauma of the black experience. It doesn't make any sense to say that we're number 2. You were basically implying that they would be coming for us next. That seemingly ignores the fact that a guy literally tried to pull the same shit at a black church a couple days before it happened at the synagogue. Nobody should want to be #1 on a hit list, but if you are #1, you better act accordingly or you'll get caught slipping.

Back