Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News ‘Multiple Casualties’ In Shooting At Pittsburgh Synagogue. Update: 11 people confirmed dead

"the deadliest attack against the Jewish community in the history of the United States"

That's official. Chew on that for a moment.

archive of his Gab account: https://archive.is/k63LE

Glad that Gab is getting aired out. Hate those motherfuckers on Twitter. Can't have their account suspended fast enough. Always tweeting pro-nazi subliminals while pretending to defend "Free Speech". Shit was deliberately constructed from the ground up as a social network by and for Nazis.......

They really think they
slick too. "but the shooter had a Facebook too!"

IMG_20181027_140644.jpg

Damn...fkd up situation.
These mfs are going daily.

Question, why are people who practice Judaism pretty much seen as an ethnicity or race of people?

Hitler had a few thoughts on this topic in Mein Kampf.......he was quite insistent that "Jews aren't a race" was Jewish propaganda. Go figure.

Since they took him in custody...did they stop by Burger King and got him something to eat like they did Dylan Roof?

Dylan surrendered to the cops iirc. This Nazi had a shootout with the cops and wounded 3 of them.

The medical treatment for his bullet wounds was his "Burger King".

Another mass shooting in america.

See yall at the next mass shooting.

Nothing will change until ppl vote OUT these ppl who are in the NRA n gun lobbies pockets. Ppl stay voting against their self interest.

AND

A good % of americans like n want guns, if you live in a society. Where guns are so readily n easily available. These things are gonna happen. They are a cost of doin bizness. And ppl kno that, jus no one wants to admit it.

And ur potus basically blamed the victims for NOT BEING STRAPPED UP. no words smh.....elections matter. But, nothing EVER happens to trump. HE NEVER pays any price n gives zero fucks. So, why should i care.

any nigga that don't think we #2 on a Neo-Nazi terrorist hit list is fucking crazy tho

You can talk that "Let them sort this out amongst themselves" shit, but your black ass better be strapped n ready for whoever survive that fight lol

any nigga that don't think we #2 on a Neo-Nazi terrorist hit list is fucking crazy tho

You can talk that "Let them sort this out amongst themselves" shit, but your black ass better be strapped n ready for whoever survive that fight lol
Reading for comprehension fam....we are cognizant where we stand w the others....this SPECIFIC situation is between 2 groups that don’t really see us as their equal therefore we don’t have a dog in this specific fight

White Supremacists attempted mass assassination on Monday, massacred 2 black people (including a grandfather in front of his 12 y/o grandson) in a Kroger on Wednesday, and massacred at least 10 Jews attending a baby naming ceremony on Saturday.

I'm gonna say it again: sit back and process the full implications of that shit.

I don't view these events as separately as some of ya'll do.

White Supremacists attempted mass assassination on Monday, massacred 2 black people (including a grandfather in front of his 12 y/o grandson) in a Kroger on Wednesday, and massacred at least 10 Jews attending a baby naming ceremony on Saturday.

I'm gonna say it again: sit back and process the full implications of that shit.

I don't view these events as separately as some of ya'll do.

This is true everyone please remain vigilant

Back