Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

I
I learned if you hold the inner bars like dude did in the GIF it ups the chances of it slipping 100x

If you have your hands inside they still gotta be on the horizontal bar, if that makes sense
Fell damn 8 years ago and tailbone still aint right. NEVER AGAIN. Lol

I bought a hybrid bike. I'm about to start riding some trails and going into the woods. I just bought a GoPro too. I'm gonna record my rides and post them.

It ain’t for a beginner. My cousin is a pro rider. He tryna ease me into faster speeds.

I also gotta factor in people on the trails and having to often stop for them. I also cross streets.

Now you know I have no idea lol I was just thinking about how it feel to go 10 mph in the car

completed my first day back in the gym, no skips on the days

for this block of training, im doing M,T...rest on W...Th, Fr...rest on Sat and Sun

Was it busy
Only on Monday

Most of the people were there with their kids in the pools outside

I don't do that shit even though I want to. There's an indoor pool, two outside..a sauna in the men's locker room as well.

I just workout and bounce

They had this muscle head white dude come in there, do like two sets on some machines and dipped

Didn't wipe shit down or nothing

Smh

Question: I'm thinking about going back to the gym for the 1st time since COVID-19. Is there anything that you pack in your gym bag that's different than usual (wipes, lysol spray, etc.).

Am I doing too much by spraying lysol in the area that I'm walking too lol. I'm anal about not catching that 'rona lol

I'm definitely not using the gym's jump rope and not gripping the bar with my bare hands (gotta get some weightlifting gloves)

Question: I'm thinking about going back to the gym for the 1st time since COVID-19. Is there anything that you pack in your gym bag that's different than usual (wipes, lysol spray, etc.).

Am I doing too much by spraying lysol in the area that I'm walking too lol. I'm anal about not catching that 'rona lol

I'm definitely not using the gym's jump rope and not gripping the bar with my bare hands (gotta get some weightlifting gloves)

Get some batting gloves

Lifting gloves usually have the fingers cut off

this a good start imo

just make sure to wipe down before and after and wash your hands prior to leaving

dont touch your face

bring a towel to wipe your face to avoid having your hand touch ya face

Back