Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

What do you do when you wanna put on weight (assuming that happens)
Its never happened tbh lol. Ive never had the want to get bigger. Im not sayin im against weight training, Its just never been a priority for me that i absolutely needed a gym or i cant work out. Ill dabble in weights if im training with somebody and thats their focal point but id rather do body weight workouts/HITT and if i want some resistance ill add a dumbell or a weight plate to facilitate. Ive always had great progression with that alone. I grew up on the bars.

Its never happened tbh lol. Ive never had the want to get bigger. Im not sayin im against weight training, Its just never been a priority for me that i absolutely needed a gym or i cant work out. Ill dabble in weights if im training with somebody and thats their focal point but id rather do body weight workouts/HITT and if want some resistance ill add a dumbell or a weight plate to facilitate. Ive always had great progression with that alone.

Makes sense

I have to have some kind of hypertrophy in my routine to stay at my target weight

My old neighborhood park where i was either hoopin or hitting the bars wit the OGs. Biggest discipline i miss since leaving NY. Especially now since they fixed the park up and the bar scene is getting more popularity. Coming up i was out there with the jail niggas lol.

My old neighborhood park where i was either hoopin or hitting the bars wit the OGs. Biggest discipline i miss since leaving NY. Especially now since they fixed the park up and the bar scene is getting more popularity. Coming up i was out there with the jail niggas lol.

Yea I fw bar work, just don’t really have a place nearby where I can go consistently

I have a pull up bar for the doorway tho

First day back in the gym today

Wasn't too bad.

I made sure I kept my distance from mothafuckas and wiped everything down before and after

Damn I missed that
Welp in short....
tenor.gif

First day back in the gym today

Wasn't too bad.

I made sure I kept my distance from mothafuckas and wiped everything down before and after

Pops just told me that Fitness Connection is quarantining the whole staff at this certain location for two weeks cause somebody working the front desk tested positive.

They are staying open tho and using staff from other locations to cover.

Man when i do pull ups i like to get in a zone where im just pushing em out and i cant do that worrying about it coming off the door and bussin my ass.

I learned if you hold the inner bars like dude did in the GIF it ups the chances of it slipping 100x

If you have your hands inside they still gotta be on the horizontal bar, if that makes sense

Back