Welcome To aBlackWeb

Work Out, Get Fit Thread

went back to the gym for the first time since high school bball season ended for me

not as sore as I thought i would be

but really gonna try to dedicate 4 days in the gym a week

my homeboy about to gift me a treadmill he trying to get rid of so at least i'll be able to do some cardio on non lift days at home. I hate doing cardio and lifting at the gym

Spoke too soon

Today is the first leg day back

I'm just doing 135 for squat to get back into the swing of things and I can feel where I'm gonna be sore af tomorrow

doing the home workout thing is gonna be a struggle to start but i know once i do it at least 2 days, it will become normal

@Black_Samson, you ready for some more garage workouts? I got a better connection this time b

Been had the power tower for a few months now and soon this weather will break i just gotta marry my discipline with my workout

I got my popup camper in there right now. Lemme get this concrete slab done and I will be down.
bet

i still have all the shit from the last time you me and Reesey did it so, im good to go now

i'll try to do some kettlebell shit in the meantime until you get ya space cleared out. Let me know when you ready

Since the gym is closed near me, been doing push-ups and jump squats in the garage. Legs feeling wobbly lol but I feel it’s working

Make sure y’all have cancelled your gym memberships before that autopay hits
Mine is through my insurance company as apart of this health plan I'm in

I'm not tripping over $25. During basketball season when I'm refereeing 4x a week, I don't get to go to the gym and I'm still paying for the membership

But I understand if people paying like $75 and up

Mine is through my insurance company as apart of this health plan I'm in

I'm not tripping over $25. During basketball season when I'm refereeing 4x a week, I don't get to go to the gym and I'm still paying for the membership

But I understand if people paying like $75 and up

24 is bulllshittin

All their corporate offices and call centers are closed. If you login online it doesn’t allow you to delete your autopay info or cancel your membership.

If I get hit with an April charge I’m reporting it to my CC company as fraud.

Back