Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Wilder might just be a fucking retard. How is he going to say all that shit he did about Breland then say he don't know where it's coming from. What would Breland actually have to be jealous of Wilder about? Breland is actually considered still to possibly be the best amateur fighter from this country and Wilder is considered the best at nothing.

Also if it's true Breland is far from broke because it is said that either his manager or promoter all those years ago set up a some type of fund for him that will pay out to him a decent amount of money until he dies that he can even pass on to his family.

Wilder just proving to me that he is the clown ass nigga I was thought he was.
What the fuck are you talking about nigga? Wilder is a bronze Olympic medallist and world heavyweight champion. Go sit in the corner and think about that dumb ass shit you just wrote. Smh.

What the fuck are you talking about nigga? Wilder is a bronze Olympic medallist and world heavyweight champion. Go sit in the corner and think about that dumb ass shit you just wrote. Smh.

Bronze is 3rd place and tell what championship belt Wilder has right now. Also bronze don't have shit to do with what I said about some considering Breland the best amateur ever.

So pressed to respond didn't even think about what you said cause you wanted to ride Widler dick.

Bronze is 3rd place and tell what championship belt Wilder has right now. Also bronze don't have shit to do with what I said about some considering Breland the best amateur ever.

So pressed to respond didn't even think about what you said cause you wanted to ride Widler dick.
You sound goofy as hell, who cares about an amateur who ain't even made bronze in the Olympics or held a championship belt as a professional.

I think he should take the split against Spence to get his numbers up..take the 60/40... If he get Pacman, then good for him. I just don't see Pac taking that fight right now.
So Bud doesn't want to be the b-side in a Spencer fight huh? Well if he does take the fight he's in for the fight of his career frfr.
If Garcia is fighting Pacman then Pac is finessing lil'dude for a bag.

Back