Welcome To aBlackWeb

New job is requiring me to be fully vaccinated

The one who's parroting shit is you. Whatever "science" says regardless of common sense or using your own brain. Right? 😂😂 To even try to present that it's not possible for side effects down the line from a vacc not even fully FDA approved yet and in infancy phases is absurd, period.
Especially with the repetitive booster shots coming.
View attachment 619134

You can't keep using the "it's not fda approved" line yet also distrust the same fda approval should it come. Either you hold the fda approval as a stamp that it's safe or not. This ain't the 1st vaccine to need booster shots. People have long had to get booster shots for diseases. That's not a new concept unless people forgot all the times they went to the doctor as kids and thought each shot was for something different

Lol it says only a few got it and this is all fear mongering

I've worked with media and marketing, say anything to get clicks.

Such as "studies show" or scientists says.

But usually there is little to no evidence and people won't question it.

Where are the thousands of tweets of people saying they got myocarditis and actually backing up with evidence.

People always wanna showcase on Twitter right?

Getting "myocarditis" is also mild do dying a horrible death on a ventilator.

Last edited:
bottom line: niggas who took the vaccine have to work overtime in convincing themselves and those around them they made a good decision 🤷🏿‍♀️

! ! ! ! ! the biggest mistake the cdc made was lifting the mask mandate indoors. america, in typical colonial fashion, rushed reopening and now its a fucking shit show

shouldve stayed lockdown or enforce restrictions based on covid levels, require mask at all times when out and about and promote social distancing!

Mike Tomlin clapping.gif

You can't keep using the "it's not fda approved" line yet also distrust the same fda approval should it come. Either you hold the fda approval as a stamp that it's safe or not. This ain't the 1st vaccine to need booster shots. People have long had to get booster shots for diseases. That's not a new concept unless people forgot all the times they went to the doctor as kids and thought each shot was for something different
What you mean I can't just did 😂😂. The point is the FDA whose supposed to be the authority on the shot hasn't even fully authorized as of yet, so how's that credibility looking? Whether Im going to get the shot when FDA approved or not (and I'm not 😂) is irrelevant.. Shits lacking that's the point.

80% of Israel is vaccinated and yall really think America would let one of their most powerful allies die?

The whole world is taking this vaccine and I only hear the conspiracies from Americans.

Like the world revolves around America and the U.S. government.

Shits hilarious.

Lol it says only a few got it and this is all fear mongering

I've worked with media and marketing, say anything to get clicks.

Such as "studies show" or scientists says.

But usually there is little to no evidence and people won't question it.

Where are the thousands of tweets of people saying they got myocarditis and actually backing up with evidence.

People always wanna showcase on Twitter right?

Getting "myocarditis" is also mild do dying a horrible death on a ventilator.

lmao @ you conflating a scientific study with click bait

arent these the same ppl you relied on to take the vaccine?

Nobody that isn’t a medical professional should be advising/pressuring others to get vaccinated. Stop telling people what to do if you not their doctor. Let ppl primary care physician advise them since at least he knows their medical history. I see a bunch of ppl quick to say “take the shot”, but no one saying If in doubt check with your PCP. Let ppl doctor tell them what to do not you.

Last edited:
80% of Israel is vaccinated and yall really think America would let one of their most powerful allies die?

The whole world is taking this vaccine and I only hear the conspiracies from Americans.

Like the world revolves around America and the U.S. government.

Shits hilarious.
Yes. You sound silly nigga. And I can assure Americans not the only ones not with the shit. My nigga are you blind you see the protests going on all across the planet?And shits bigger than some damn US gov so nah 😂😂

Nobody that isn’t a medical professional should be advising/pressuring others to get vaccinated. Stop telling people what to do if you not their doctor. Let ppl primary care physician advise them since at least he knows their medical history. I don’t even see ppl deferring to others primary care physicians, just a bunch of ppl quick to say “take the shot.” Let ppl doctor tell them what to do not you. Again, if in doubt check with you doctor, and let them advise.

thank you 16bitsheez

Nobody that isn’t a medical professional should be advising/pressuring others to get or not get vaccinated. Stop telling people what to do if you not their doctor. Let ppl primary care physician advise them since at least he knows their medical history. I see a bunch of ppl quick to say “take the shot”, but no one saying If in doubt check with your PCP. Let ppl doctor tell them what to do or not do not you.

Fixed that for you.

What you mean I can't just did 😂😂. The point is the FDA whose supposed to be the authority on the shot hasn't even fully authorized as of yet, so how's that credibility looking? Whether Im going to get the shot when FDA approved or not (and I'm not 😂) is irrelevant.. Shits lacking that's the point.

It is relevant if you're using their approval or lack there of as a sign of authority which you clearly are. So either their opinion matters to you or it doesn't but if it doesn't then you bringing them up served no purpose for your specific argument.

I can say 'Take yo sanctified ass over there and stand in the corner and cough on yourself, Typhoid Mary.'.
Sanctified would imply they clean, not sick, so therefore it make no sense to assume they would also need to “stand in the corner and cough” on themselves.

Back