Time alone
Weed
Alcohol
Cocaine

Good Music
Not enormous amounts of money, but enough to afford everything I just mentioned
A girl that loves me, it wouldn't hurt if she has a fat ass
Children

Bruh…you can’t be in here callin’ people names for havin’ anxiety about gettin’ a vaccine because YOU almost died from it…talking about how people deserve to die….

No diss but you think tha alcohol and cocaine you ingest to make you happy could have contributed to you having such a hard time wit’ it….

Annnd don’t even try that “Say blood…a lil bitta booga suga ain’t neva’ kilt nobody!!!” shit either….

What anti vaxxers think will happen if yall take the vaccine?

Like forreal I wanna know

I've heard real life people say shit like the vaccine has something in it too attack melanin.

There are niggas walking around that were talking about COVID-19 was designed to attack black people and then turning around and saying the vaccine was designed to attack black people. Shit like that is why anti-vaxxers get called stupid.

I've heard real life people say shit like the vaccine has something in it too attack melanin.

There are niggas walking around that were talking about COVID-19 was designed to attack black people and then turning around and saying the vaccine was designed to attack black people. Shit like that is why anti-vaxxers get called stupid.

A chick told me it’s designed to change black people DNA so they couldn’t prove they were black and then they wouldn’t be able to get reparations…

:cont:

Last edited:

Smh, only in America too

Home of the conspiracies, anti Vax, flat earth, lizard people... when will it stop.

Where did that rumor even start or where did they come up with it?

They think the elite around the world would start a global pandemic that have claimed the lives of 5 million and countingincluding their loved ones, made them go Bankrupt, have the entire world on lockdown.

Just to create a vaccine that would slowly kill black Americans?

Bruh…you can’t be in here callin’ people names for havin’ anxiety about gettin’ a vaccine because YOU almost died from it…talking about how people deserve to die….

No diss but you think tha alcohol and cocaine you ingest to make you happy could have contributed to you having such a hard time wit’ it….

Annnd don’t even try that “Say blood…a lil bitta booga suga ain’t neva’ kilt nobody!!!” shit either….

This nigga do cocaine explains all that dumb shit

Don't forget the initial "covid isn't really its just an excuse to infect people with 5g technology using masks"...so I guess they're trying to turn human beings into Verizon wifi hotspots

Don't forget the initial "covid isn't really its just an excuse to infect people with 5g technology using masks"...so I guess they're trying to turn human beings into Verizon wifi hotspots

That shit hasn't gone away. There are anti-vaxxers still running around saying that 5G will activate something in the vaccine that will allow the government to track us wherever we go as if these idiots aren't already on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter telling everyone where they are at every given moment.

Most accodental hilarious post cuz the script flip, not by you but the medical, that you're repeating.
😂😂The shit is such obvious nonsense it's fucking ridiculous, constantly moving the goal posts. And people have the never to be confused as to why the vacc is a no go for many huh lol

Most accodental hilarious post cuz the script flip, not by you but the medical, that you're repeating.

But it's not. The vaccines were never reported to be 100% effective. I believe they've proven to be less effective at preventing the contraction of the disease than first reported, but is that really a "script flip" or something they just didn't foresee given the tendency of the disease to mutate so rapidly?

The CDC pretty early on corrected the record on their site saying that vaccinated people could still be carriers but would be less contagious and less severely affected.

That shit hasn't gone away. There are anti-vaxxers still running around saying that 5G will activate something in the vaccine that will allow the government to track us wherever we go as if these idiots aren't already on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter telling everyone where they are at every given moment.

FB done had a check in feature people been using for a decade with no problem...phones automatically tagging locations in any picture you take that anyone can pull up...but they're worried about being tracked

bottom line: niggas who took the vaccine have to work overtime in convincing themselves and those around them they made a good decision 🤷🏿‍♀️

You can say the exact same for the "I'm not going to be a sheep and follow what the government says to do" people who haven't taken the vaccine. Only thing is they look dumber because while claiming to not be a follower they're actually doing just that..following a crowd while still doing what the government tells them to do

Also they're not grouped in with nut cases who think the vaccine is somehow altering your dna

But it's not. The vaccines were never reported to be 100% effective. I believe they've proven to be less effective at preventing the contraction of the disease than first reported, but is that really a "script flip" or something they just didn't foresee given the tendency of the disease to mutate so rapidly?

The CDC pretty early on corrected the record on their site saying that vaccinated people could still be carriers but would be less contagious and less severely affected.
Why would the cdc need to correct any belief unless their initial belief wasn't entirely accurate.

Back