I'll say they botched the Defenders for sure and realize it too because they scrapped any planned sequels.

I'm interested to see what direction Tilda heading next season

Reactions: IP360
tumblr_paq83husRQ1upvr5ao2_400.gif
tumblr_paq83husRQ1upvr5ao1_400.gif

tumblr_paq83husRQ1upvr5ao3_400.gif
tumblr_paq83husRQ1upvr5ao4_400.gif

GOAT season.

Lol @ Luke being 1-3 against Bushmaster

Tidal was cold-blooded at the end.

Damn @ Mariah puttin that burden now on Luke. In a way she kinda wins. This shyt will up changing him.

Bushmaster was GOAT villian.

Misty still magically delicious

Word or at least half white half Asian. They’ve changed the race of characters before word to Nick Fury.

But they turned out great.

And Kingpin in the Daredevil movie. But Kingpin in the Daredevil series is GOAT too

Reactions: 5th Letter
Jus finished. Overall the season was meh imo.

13 eps are way too many, the story jus felt drawn out.

Danny Rand ep was cool. Bushmaster was a dope villian. Mariah got annoying after a while, but it was crazy how she turned gangsta af in the last few eps. Collen Wing was dope af, solid team up w Misty. Shades was cool, tho at times i felt that dude was over acting. Smash the dirty female cop. i did like the set up for s3 tho. btw alot of the jokes didnt land imo.

its moments like the one above that make up for the corny shit in LC

that was such a powerful scene

Here's my question:

If Thanos is in this universe, (and S1 did vaguely mention the Avengers), then how come The Snap effects hadn't been felt in Harlem?

You'd figure somewhere between Claire, DW, Mariah, Misty, Tilda, Bushmaster, and Shades, at least one of them would've faded to black.

Here's my question:

If Thanos is in this universe, (and S1 did vaguely mention the Avengers), then how come The Snap effects hadn't been felt in Harlem?

You'd figure somewhere between Claire, DW, Mariah, Misty, Tilda, Bushmaster, and Shades, at least one of them would've faded to black.
Luke Cage season 2 happened PRE-IW.

We won't see any affect happen on the Netflix shows until Iron Fist season 2 or Daredevil season 3

Here's my question:

Luke Cage season 2 happened PRE-IW.

We won't see any affect happen on the Netflix shows until Iron Fist season 2 or Daredevil season 3

Also...this is around after the invasion in NYC in the 1st Avenger movie I believe.

Also...this is around after the invasion in NYC in the 1st Avenger movie I believe.
Damn... you right actually.

The first Datedevil season happened probably no more than a year or two after the Invasion. But the movies jump forward years while these Netflix shows jump forward in months.

The Punisher was concurrent with Thor Ragnarok and the last season of Shield.