Welcome To aBlackWeb

Song plays better as a video not live but that's just me

If you're in my shoes and that's your first time hearing that track you should be able to see why I thought it was trash

I standby what I said that performance was trash but the song with the video was much better.

tumblr_pcftngQlQM1vak2oko1_r1_400.gif

Man, Wu must be making a grip of this show with royalties. Every action scene has a Wu song in the background. I'll be damned if it doesn't fit though.

Also, the KRS cameo was garbage, but it was funny when that nigga heard the gunshot and bounced out.

Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!
A01C2D7A-455F-4591-AED0-9BF4FE178F81.gif
'Luke Cage' Cancelled at Netflix, No Season 3 Coming

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/10/20/luke-cage-cancelled-netflix-marvel-no-season-3/

A week after the cancellation of Iron Fist, and on the same day that the third season of Daredevil premiered, the Marvel Cinematic Universe gets even smaller on Netflix.

A new report from Deadline indicates that Luke Cage is not being renewed for a third season, effectively cancelling the series at Netflix.

Unfortunately, Marvel’s Luke Cage will not return for a third season," said a joint statement issued by Marvel and Netflix. "Everyone at Marvel Television and Netflix is grateful to the dedicated showrunner, writers, cast and crew who brought Harlem’s Hero to life for the past two seasons, and to all the fans who have supported the series."

The writing is on the wall that this could be the beginning of the end between Marvel and Netflix, with only Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and The Punisherremaining at the streaming service.

Marvel's parent company Disney is expected to launch its own streaming service next year, and has been revealed to be working on new original series from Marvel Studios featuring characters like Scarlet Witch and Loki.

Iron Fistback to screens.

They doing heroes for hire.

Only reason they cancelled both shows is to combine them..

It'll be okay

Either that or Titans episode 2 got them extra shook
:hahaha:

I'm wondering if they are gearing up to just consolidate Luke Cage and Iron fist and have a Heroes for Hire show... or if his has something to do with Disneys upcoming streaming service.

Second season of Luke Cage was dope tho.. was looking forward to season 3

It's cuz of the Disney streaming service. They'll be back

Back