Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hope this is because of the new Disney streaming service.

Seemed like ppl really liked this show.I do

season 1 broke Netflix so ratings isn't the issue.

I think it's Batman Bad Blood
That's the movie about batwoman, it's been on the DC universe app for a minute. It's good af.

Makes me look forward to the batwoman cross over events

Disney said their app won't have mature content on it so the Netflix shows would be massively nerfed if they go there.

Yea. I dont kno why puttin yall faith in the disney app? They aint puting no mature content on there.

Tho his character arc deserved a proper conclusion tho.

These characters are inherently PG, it’s nothing to make Luke Cage and Iron Fist PG 13 (and Daredevil when they cancel that too) Punisher I can understand that argument for though.

Yeah I dont think the nerf will hurt the Netflix shows if they switched to the Disney stream. Wont hurt too much at least. I wonder if they do switch over if marvel studios will take over production as they are doing the loki and scarlet witch shows? That would incorporate them into the mcu a lot better. They could still be under the marvel TV branch tho.

Bruh. You owe me 9 mins of my life back.

1. Thanos in the thumb nail is str8 click bait.
2. This nigga offered NO real insight. Jus a buncha "i think this will happen" and "they may do this/that" and the rest was common knowledge.

smh, you trollin w these vids now.
I thought it was very informative

They should bring heroes for hire to the MCU keep of dark and gritty version of pg 13. Give them costumes I.e. Luke cage in leather jacket leather pants comnbo with "CAGE" belt buckle . I'm saying have him wear what he would wear in the comics and not must hoodies and three price suits. Give iron fist an MCU version of his costume. Put them together and make a heroes for hire movie and there you go.

S1 was good up until they killed off cottonmouth then started this disgusting shit with Mariah and shades.
From there the show was trash.

They should bring heroes for hire to the MCU keep of dark and gritty version of pg 13. Give them costumes I.e. Luke cage in leather jacket leather pants comnbo with "CAGE" belt buckle . I'm saying have him wear what he would wear in the comics and not must hoodies and three price suits. Give iron fist an MCU version of his costume. Put them together and make a heroes for hire movie and there you go.

No bruh. Just no. We like it gritty and raw. Fuck a PG-13.

Why did it have to be the black show though?. If cage got the ace the future don't look too bright for the other show. I need an explanation as to why this ishappening. I don't want to hear that Disney app bs. Why couldn't the keep these shows on netflix?.

I won't be subscribing to Disney's streaming app. If this is their plan then screw that. I hope they don't plan on putting Punisher on that app. Netflix caught lightning in a bottle with Dare Devil and couldn't carry it over to the other shows.

Back