Welcome To aBlackWeb

To me it’s easy. The mutants always existed they just weren’t mentioned on screen. You could even show what was going in the world of the X Men during some major MCU events.

That's kinda tough. The existence of mutants would be too big a deal for no one to have ever addressed it. Avengers 4 will likely involve time or universe hopping. That would be a way to solve the problem, but I doubt the planned things that far ahead especially given the fact that they didn't even know how the FOX deal would shake out when they were filming A4. That said, they could probably handle it with an extra scene or something showing that whatever they did to fix the snapture had some unintended side effects.

Honestly, I'm more excited about the introduction of the Fantastic 4 into the MCU. I don't care about them that much, but getting them means Marvel now has characters like Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, and Galactus. Hell, I'd even be cool with seeing Super Skrull, which is doable given the subject matter of Captain Marvel.

That's kinda tough. The existence of mutants would be too big a deal for no one to have ever addressed it. Avengers 4 will likely involve time or universe hopping. That would be a way to solve the problem, but I doubt the planned things that far ahead especially given the fact that they didn't even know how the FOX deal would shake out when they were filming A4. That said, they could probably handle it with an extra scene or something showing that whatever they did to fix the snapture had some unintended side effects.

Honestly, I'm more excited about the introduction of the Fantastic 4 into the MCU. I don't care about them that much, but getting them means Marvel now has characters like Dr. Doom, Silver Surfer, and Galactus. Hell, I'd even be cool with seeing Super Skrull, which is doable given the subject matter of Captain Marvel.
That’s why I said it wasn’t mentioned [i{on screen[/i]

Sounds like a lotta confusion going on here..

Keep telling y'all the next 10 years ain't gonna be as impressive as the last 10

They had a hell of a run..... But the next phase going to be a significant step back

That’s why I said it wasn’t mentioned [i{on screen[/i]

Yeah, I got that, and that's why I said it's too big of a thing to not have been addressed. If you had a bunch of people running around with genetically given superpowers, it would have come up in the movie storylines, particularly in Winter Soldier when they basically do a rundown of people of interest.

Yeah, I got that, and that's why I said it's too big of a thing to not have been addressed. If you had a bunch of people running around with genetically given superpowers, it would have come up in the movie storylines, particularly in Winter Soldier when they basically do a rundown of people of interest.
They can retcon it in. It’s not that hard.

Keep telling y'all the next 10 years ain't gonna be as impressive as the last 10

They had a hell of a run..... But the next phase going to be a significant step back

What's funny about is even if the next phase is absolute dogshit (I doubt that), that it some how means DC gonna get their shit together.

It's just funny when I see shit online that mirrors what I said....

Like I said pages ago.... This would be the perfect opportunity to bring in Rogue and mutants to mcu

That might be true. Then again, now that they have the FOX properties, they might have what they needed to make the next wave as good or better than the first. Also, keep in mind that most of their early movies were hit or miss. I think Marvel Studios has really hit their stride now. The average quality of the future movies should easily be higher than what we've seen so far. I doubt well get a dud like The Dark World from the upcoming plans.

That might be true. Then again, now that they have the FOX properties, they might have what they needed to make the next wave as good or better than the first. Also, keep in mind that most of their early movies were hit or miss. I think Marvel Studios has really hit their stride now. The average quality of the future movies should easily be higher than what we've seen so far. I doubt well get a dud like The Dark World from the upcoming plans.
black widow, scarlet witch, captain marvel and rumors of the dora milaje okoye movie....

i think it's kinda clear what direction marvel is going int he next few phases.........

Multiverse concept will be used to bring in the X-Men

MCU is Earth-199999

X-Men can be brought from Earth-616

The introduced the concept already in Dr Strange. Prob will expand upon it in A4

Whatever they do to reverse what Thanos did will effect all of space, reality and time.

I think Secret Wars is gonna be the next story arc since they are going cosmic

thats the best way to get it done IMO

They could simply reboot The X Men the right way.

black widow, scarlet witch, captain marvel and rumors of the dora milaje okoye movie....

i think it's kinda clear what direction marvel is going int he next few phases.........

I don't know about all that. The Black Widow movie is unecessary IMO, but some people did want to see it. I don't think they are planning a scarlet witch movie. She's getting one of those Disney series. I hadn't heard anything about Okoye. She's pretty popular, but I can't see a whole movie just for her. They should have done something like a Birds of Prey movie with Widow, Okoye, and someone else.

tumblr_pj4ys9MEfY1rw6hzpo1_1280.jpg

Check out the new poster for Marvel Studios’ “Captain Marvel,” and tune in to ESPN’s Monday Night Football to see the brand new trailer!

Back