Welcome To aBlackWeb

Only Captain Marvel is Shazam

Whatever Bro.

I'll take this:

sgyfdrypvflkefqxqvme.gif

over this:

tumblr_pc8d2p2xrL1r6vy8ho2_540.gif

anyday.

Has anyone heard of any long term plans for the character? With the X-Men back with Marvel, do you think we get the story line where Rogue steals her powers/absorbs her? I hope so.

Has anyone heard of any long term plans for the character? With the X-Men back with Marvel, do you think we get the story line where Rogue steals her powers/absorbs her? I hope so.

I'm curious on what the status that Dark Phoenix movie is. Didn't they finish filming already? Along with that New Mutants film as well?

Disney might take a hit on those two if they decide to scrap it after the deal is finalized since much of the filming and production seemed to already be done or close to being done.

I'm curious on what the status that Dark Phoenix movie is. Didn't they finish filming already? Along with that New Mutants film as well?

Disney might take a hit on those two if they decide to scrap it after the deal is finalized since much of the filming and production seemed to already be done or close to being done.
Could've sworn they scrapped that film

I assumed that they'd let those movie ride and then introduce new X-Men to the MCU somehow.

I assumed that they'd let those movie ride and then introduce new X-Men to the MCU somehow.
i say scrap it if they havent already and do some shit like they did with Lost when they introduced "the others"

for those who dont know what im talking about, they could easily create a universe where you show what the xmen and its characters were doing during the current events of the MCU

the only issue is, a ton of the events that happened in the xmen universe were on the news and shit, so i find it hard to imagine the current MCU characters on earth had no idea none of that stuff was going on

and with a character like Prof X, he would've had to known about the existence of the MCU characters...idk man lol

i say scrap it if they havent already and do some shit like they did with Lost when they introduced "the others"

for those who dont know what im talking about, they could easily create a universe where you show what the xmen and its characters were doing during the current events of the MCU

the only issue is, a ton of the events that happened in the xmen universe were on the news and shit, so i find it hard to imagine the current MCU characters on earth had no idea none of that stuff was going on

and with a character like Prof X, he would've had to known about the existence of the MCU characters...idk man lol

That's why I'm saying to let just let that universe run it's course and then completely dismiss it. You already have 2 characters that existed in both universes so the SW/QS conundrum would have to be addressed if you tried integrating the current X-Men into the MCU.

Last edited:

If I'm not mistaken, she's supposed to be one of the premiere characters as the old guard moves on.

I think they'll find a way to do some universe merging/shifting shit with the second Infinity War movie. That's the perfect opportunity to do so and by the time that is released the Fox deal should be finalized.

They already apparently film multiple endings... I cant see a reason they wouldnt film an ending that includes a teaser or hint of the newly acquired characters

Back