Welcome To aBlackWeb

Killmonger was “toxic”

My wife's brother was murdered out there some years ago. Her father's side of the family is from Oakland. We've had the discussions before, (the last one, amazingly, right off Crenshaw in Compton at an Aunt's crib) and all them niggas will tell you first hand that Oakland is a hellhole. It's California's version of Flint, Mi.
Sorry to hear about your wife and your's lost. I'll just say that theres good in oakland too, a lot actually.

Fam... This is the chick that coined the term "misogynoir"

CSGS-Moya-Bailey-web-414x522.jpg

The rest of this reply will write itself.
I just looked her up.

This is an etherous post on multiple levels.

Screenshot_20200301-194843_Samsung Internet.jpg

Black men are best served to not do like those types of women do, which is constantly focus on the people feeding them negativity. There are still black women, much more genuine, consistent, and intelligently articulate out there who speak truth to power.

And of course the great Shaharazad Ali

coddling Black men gets nobody anywhere, including yourselves

coddling Black men gets nobody anywhere, including yourselves
Being a dissenting voice among a chorus intending on disrespecting and denigrating black men is not coddling.

Just because you think your purpose is to criticize and insult everyone you disagree with doesn't mean that anyone that does the opposite is coddling.

But the fact that you would characterize any of those clips as coddling shows how diametrically opposed you are to uplifting black people, which believe it or not, includes black men.

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Using "hotep" as an insult or negative connotation toward black people is self hatred. If a black man really is being controlling or sexist or misogynistic, just call his actions what they are. Why use the name "hotep" in a condescending negative manner?

You don't have a name for the backwards or misguided people whom you generally agree with, do you?

Some of yall are fake. Your mind isn't pro black, it's pro selfish. If it ain't a convenient truth or benefit, you attack or ignore it.

Using "hotep" as an insult or negative connotation toward black people is self hatred. If a black man really is being controlling or sexist or misogynistic, just call his actions what they are. Why use the name "hotep" in a condescending negative manner?

You don't have a name for the backwards or misguided people whom you generally agree with, do you?

Some of yall are fake. Your mind isn't pro black, it's pro selfish. If it ain't a convenient truth or benefit, you attack or ignore it.
Talk ur shit lol

Thank you. I was replying to that same shit and saw your post

I was like damn bro, we still doing that

Back