Welcome To aBlackWeb

How many of you would have.....

How many of you would have....

• Total voters
I'm arguing a point you aren't understanding is the very principle of this situation. It's the job field... Not the act alone. No one in any regular setting imaginable would have to deal with this EXCEPT for a caretaker who is assigned to a difficult case. That's exactly what this is, exactly why she responded the way she did... And exactly who people who aren't familiar with that field don't understand not killing the bitch.

They just don't know how common shit like this is ??‍♂️

You keep tryna get me to understand how common this is...as if I'm arguing that this isn't common in that line of work. Dunno where you got that from.

Nursing is no joke. It is emotionally, mentally and physically draining and the patients know this and mess w you a lot... if u can’t take the heat, it ain’t the job for u

My boys girl convinced him to go to school for that shit. One of the most self centered niggas I know lol. Like "nigga whos ass you about to be wiping? Nigha foh."

Did the 2 yr course then never even bothered. Once he did the co-op and shit got real. Smh.

He found good work in construction but he wasted 2 yrs and alot of money.

You keep tryna get me to understand how common this is...as if I'm arguing that this isn't common in that line of work. Dunno where you got that from.
What I'm saying is.... In any aspect of your life, or anybody else you know life who is not a care taker.... The response would be 100% different.

If you in a restaurant..... Chilling in a social setting.... Or even at normal ass job where you don't work with old ass mental people.... If someone spit on you.... You got the whole green light to whoop they ass no fucks given.

This the only situation where it is different

When you get older, you don't act the same.

My father's father was damn near 90 and he was hard to deal with always being mad and cussing until he died but my pops always stayed calm and helped his dad no matter what and he wasn't this way until we got real old.

Meaning what? We're not talking about a person being hard to deal with and cussing you out and whatever else though, are we? There is a difference between what you are referring to and this lady's actions. THAT is my point. If some elderly person is behaving like ya grandaddy, then of course you suck that shit up and do what needs to be done.

But this ain't that.

What I'm saying is.... In any aspect of your life, or anybody else you know life who is not a care taker.... The response would be 100% different.

If you in a restaurant..... Chilling in a social setting.... Or even at normal ass job where you don't work with old ass mental people.... If someone spit on you.... You got the whole green light to whoop they ass no fucks given.

This the only situation where it is different

Nevermind.

You was letting folk beat up on ya pregnant wife?

:huh4:

Don't care how old that chick is. She catching it.

Glad you found jesus.

shes been slapped, kicked, punched, insulted, cursed out, berated, threatened Etc

it’s all part of the job and these people are NOT in their right mind

my aunt passed from dementia and she was not the same person she was before that... she was almost like a mentally insane patient... she snapped on a lot of ppl when before that she was a very loving person...

u gotta deal w the job... it ain’t for everyone. Trust me, I felt much frustration and anger but there ain’t a thing I can do. If I did, she loses her job and career

Meaning what? We're not talking about a person being hard to deal with and cussing you out and whatever else though, are we? There is a difference between what you are referring to and this lady's actions. THAT is my point. If some elderly person is behaving like ya grandaddy, then of course you suck that shit up and do what needs to be done.

But this ain't that.
But that's the point most on this thread is trying to make and get you to understand.

Most on here talking about hitting an 90 yr old women that don't have much time to live.

Also, the nurse did right not to hit that old lady being 90.

Plus that's why being a nurse is not for everybody because a lot of people have a temper when it comes to dealing with old people and their mood swings.

But that's the point most on this thread is trying to make and get you to understand.

Most on here talking about hitting an 90 yr old women that don't have much time to live.

Also, the nurse did right not to hit that old lady being 90.

Plus that's why being a nurse is not for everybody because a lot of people have a temper when it comes to dealing with old people and their mood swings.

You still not listening. Lol. It's all good, man. Agree to disagree. Salute.

shes been slapped, kicked, punched, insulted, cursed out, berated, threatened Etc

it’s all part of the job and these people are NOT in their right mind

my aunt passed from dementia and she was not the same person she was before that... she was almost like a mentally insane patient... she snapped on a lot of ppl when before that she was a very loving person...

u gotta deal w the job... it ain’t for everyone. Trust me, I felt much frustration and anger but there ain’t a thing I can do. If I did, she loses her job and career

I get it. @Duwop summed it up in his last post. It's one if those jobs you just gotta take that shit sometimes. Still.... if my wife pregnant I don't care what's wrong with you. My girl gotta transfer or quit or I gotta fuck a geriatric up.

Non negotiable.

??‍♂️

And again like I said earlier theres caretakers that not taking that shit even worst just abusing these old folks for no reason at all. The whole shit scary to me.
It's some evil mfs on both sides.

My grand grandma also passed from dementia... she was speaking to me in Spanish one day and I said I don’t speak Spanish (her old self knew that) then she threatened to beat me to death if I didn’t learn it by the next time she seen me...

she would throw food and utensils at the staff... they had to switch her to plastics...

she would feed me and my sister in a photo by her bed saying that the staff had us locked in tbere and she had to take care of us or we would die...

sometimes it seems like they’re in their right mind but they’re not at all

I get it. @Duwop summed it up in his last post. It's one if those jobs you just gotta take that shit sometimes. Still.... if my wife pregnant I don't care what's wrong with you. My girl gotta transfer or quit or I gotta fuck a geriatric up.

Non negotiable.

??‍♂️

And again like I said earlier theres caretakers that not taking that shit even worst just abusing these old folks for no reason at all. The whole shit scary to me.
It's some evil mfs on both sides.
Bruh I don't even like going to shit where my wife co-workers at. Cuz it's clear they have no idea who I am. I can't be nice to people after the fuck with fam

My grand grandma also passed from dementia... she was speaking to me in Spanish one day and I said I don’t speak Spanish (her old self knew that) then she threatened to beat me to death if I didn’t learn it by the next time she seen me...

she would throw food and utensils at the staff... they had to switch her to plastics...

she would feed me and my sister in a photo by her bed saying that the staff had us locked in tbere and she had to take care of us or we would die...

sometimes it seems like they’re in their right mind but they’re not at all

Why haven't you learn to speak in Spanish?

Why haven't you learn to speak in Spanish?

my grandmother taught me when I was little but she moved and I stopped using it... she was the only one who spoke to me and taught me... so I forgot... she said that I knew a lot @3 yrs Old and when she came back when I was 5, she said I forgot it all and I never picked up after that

I have deaf Parents so I was learning English and ASL... disappointed I never pushed to learn Spanish ... my last name is a Spanish last name

nigga said he might have scare her with a knife?

Lmao and smh

tenor.gif

:hahaha:

my grandmother taught me when I was little but she moved and I stopped using it... she was the only one who spoke to me and taught me... so I forgot... she said that I knew a lot @3 yrs Old and when she came back when I was 5, she said I forgot it all and I never picked up after that

I have deaf Parents so I was learning English and ASL... disappointed I never pushed to learn Spanish ... my last name is a Spanish last name

My niece and nephew winded up the same too. They were fluently speaking and comprehending my mother's native language when they were little, with my niece being even fluent in Hungarian (her white maternal grandmother's native language) . But after they started to come less frequently visiting their grandparents during their adolescent years, they forgot most everything.

Back