Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

Are they gonna do a dceu movie at any point?

DCEU dead bruh.

Seen what Marvel did the last 2 years, and just said...
fuck-it.gif

They probably are better off doing one offs but if it's just gonna be stories unrelated to the comics with heroes and villains names thrown on it like Joker I'm cool on that.

They probably are better off doing one offs but if it's just gonna be stories unrelated to the comics with heroes and villains names thrown on it like Joker I'm cool on that.
I always thought DC should have gone that route anyway. It would have been nice to have a series of connected films in the same vein as Joker, but it’s cool if not too.

New rumor on the horizon. From the same source that revealed black mask as being gay in birds of prey, viola davis returning as Waller, and Pattinson being signed as batman.

Awhile back, JJ Abrams signed a deal with Warner bros for a crazy production deal for their films. Didnt reveal what films though. The rumor is Abrams will be one of two directors/producers shaping the future of the DCEU. The other director/producer will be james gunn.

The people claim that Abrams and gunn will collaborate with abrams focusing on the core justice league characters and stories and Gunn will mainly control the suicide squad and villains of the dceu, leading folks to believe that more villains or anti heroes may be coming with films.

Gunn is coming back to guardians of the galaxy for the 3rd film, but he has stated that it will be the last one he directs. He also expressed that he plans to stick around on the suicide squad franchise if his squad film is successful and warner wants him back.

Could be cool if true.

im bout sick of this shit. They need to either release his cut or shut the fuck up about it

Right everyday I have something on my timeline about this bullshit. They need to let it go. Even if there is a directors cut it’s not gonna make that crap film better. It was doomed from the start.

im bout sick of this shit. They need to either release his cut or shut the fuck up about it

Said it before, I'll say it again: It's still Zack Synder.

Unless it's a whole new 2 & 1/2 hr JL. The 40 other minutes ain't gonna turn that from a shit film, to a great one.

that's the year i turn 40....

and my 40 year old ass will be in line for all that shit

Back