Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Official DCU Thread

The previews looked good, I'm sure I will at some time.

It’s not unusual for a big budget superhero film to undergo reshoots. But it is rare to recruit one of the top action directors in Hollywood for new second unit action scenes. According to The Hollywood Reporter, John Wick director Chad Stahelski is taking an uncredited role in Birds of Prey to beef up the action sequences

They casted king shark as well. Already forgot dudes name, but hes a comedian and works closely with Sarah Silverman and Dan Harmon. Appears on superstore, rick and morty, sarah silverman program and crashing. I think he will do alright with the funny lines king shark usually says.

Forget this joker movie I wanna know how their other projects are coming along. What about flash, batman suicide squad 2 wonder woman etc? I hope the flashpoint movie reboots the universe and undies the justice league movie because it was done terrible. Dc should've taken their ti.e and built their universe like the mcu did instead of rushing to keep up with marvel.

Social media brings on too much negative light, mfs ain't interested but make sure they in the thread.

The two reviews I've read for the Joker movie both said it was instant classic and Joaquin is Oscar

worthy.

I think it'll be better than the original, but it's impossible to build a realistic hype at this point. Just let it be what it is and trust people will like it

Back