Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DA ABW GRILL MASTERS LOUNGE

I know who you talking about. She got some good seasonings and spices.
Good looking out on that store spice suite. Never heard about it until I read this thread. Just bought my grill about a month ago. Im new to grilling. Been on it bout 6 times now. I picked up that coffee rub from that store. My friend said he could taste a hint of coffee when the meat was done but I couldnt taste any of it. I think it is my taste buds with steaks. Im gonna try it on chicken next 20200923_153949_HDR.jpg

Good looking out on that store spice suite. Never heard about it until I read this thread. Just bought my grill about a month ago. Im new to grilling. Been on it bout 6 times now. I picked up that coffee rub from that store. My friend said he could taste a hint of coffee when the meat was done but I couldnt taste any of it. I think it is my taste buds with steaks. Im gonna try it on chicken nextView attachment 364756

For sure!

LOL I know how that can be with not tasting something that others can taste. It could just be the product you tried it on. Like it might come through in the chicken for you.

I have found the case to be when I'm coooking with wood and certain stuff I'm not able to taste it as much and it's probably cause you out there inhaling all that good stuff. And I'll ask and they'll be like yea i can taste it

Y’all using beer mops?

No I use a spray bottle. It's quicker than a mop so less heat and smoke gets out and it puts a light moisture on the food and helps keep bark better IMO.

Mops are cool for really long cooks with a lot of food being smoked at one time and it needs to be kept really moist because of the long cooking time IMO

I don't use beer cause I don't drink it LOL

I got four 8lb pork butts I gotta have done for our Halloween party next Saturday

cosign on the silicon mops

Back