Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY DA ABW GRILL MASTERS LOUNGE

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
It's that time again fellow grillers! Warm weather is finally creeping back, so you know what that means...

BRING ON DA GRILLS!!!

This thread is dedicated to all things grilling. Feel free to lend your expertise on...

- grill tips
- the best grills to use
- favorite charcoals or wood chips
- your favorite quality of meat to use when grilling

So on, and so on. Any questions you have, share them so we can provide the answers you need.

And of course the thread isn't legit without pics. Show off your grill master skills.

Attachments

• 39490667-assorted-delicious-grilled-meat-with-vegetable-over-the-coals-on-a-barbecue.jpg
    39490667-assorted-delicious-grilled-meat-with-vegetable-over-the-coals-on-a-barbecue.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Speaking of best grills to use...

23-5inch-ceramic-bbq-grill-outdoor-pizza-oven-charcoal-bbq-grill-wood-burning-stove-cermic-pizza.jpg

Anybody ever grilled on one if those before?

If so...how is it? Is there a noticable difference in taste in food when cooked on this? How well does it hold in heat?

Subs for tips.. I haven't used my grill in over a year.

When I do I usually rock with a little charcoal with some soaked wood chunks on top of it to get it smoking nicely

Salmon been hitting too...

soak for 30 mins in your own marinade... honestly.....i like those little marinade packets they sell in the market....mix that shit up and let them soak for like a half hour...no longer for salmon...

wrap it in aluminium foil, pour a lil bit of the marinade on top, then sprinkle a little old bay or lemon pepper...close the foil up....

and lay the length of it over the coals right when they're at their hottest, so like 45 mins after u start the fire....

shit cooks for about 20-25 mins.....just make sure you check it and make sure it's super flakey....

shit been bomb this season

Doritos on the charcoal is a life hack that just keeps on winning

giphy.gif

Bruh you gotta explain this. What kinda effect does it have on taste? Does it matter what flavor?

This nigga about to have me buy a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. Lol

Grillin fish has been an issue wit me. Never really figured out the best technique

Last edited:
Grillin fish has be an issue wit me. Never really figured out the best technique
you probably drying it out

i think you supposed to put it on a side thats not directly over coals

you probably drying it out

i think you supposed to put it on a side thats not directly over coals

True.

Also...is it better to put it directly on the grill...grill mat...or wrapped in aluminum foil?

Grillin fish has been an issue wit me. Never really figured out the best technique
wrap it in aluminum foil, and pour a marinade over it.....seal the foil.....

next time i do it i'll post pics...

that shit always come out perfect

View attachment 129546

Bruh you gotta explain this. What kinda effect does it have on taste? Does it matter what flavor?

This nigga about to have me buy a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. Lol
we've been using spicy chilli, lol

but basically they're corn chips.. corn burns VERY hot....think pop corn....

so corn chips next to charcoal, you don't even need fluid, the corn chips burn into the coals..... shit's awesome

we've been using spicy chilli, lol

but basically they're corn chips.. corn burns VERY hot....think pop corn....

so corn chips next to charcoal, you don't even need fluid, the corn chips burn into the coals..... shit's awesome

Ok so after the coals burn...do you crush up the chips and just sprinkle them over the coals?

i be tryna tell niggaz,

i'm a wealth of knowledge....i be knowing shit

:think2:

Back