Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gays in the Black Community

Do they though? Serious question.

Is it that they consider themselves to be more a part of the LGBT community than the black community...or is it that they feel more comfortable with and connected with LGBT community than the black community?

I ask because, I always ask people a different version of that question: Do you connect more with your race or your gender? Another way to ask that is, as a black man, would you feel more comfortable in a room full of black women or a room full of white men?

Me? I'd feel way more comfortable in a room full of black women than I would in a room full of white men. I guess that means I identify more with my race than my gender. That doesn't mean I consider myself more a part of one than the other. Just that when it comes to my overall comfort level, I' more comfortable with black people overall than men overall.

Seems like black gay people might just be more comfortable around gay people, regardless of color, than they are around a bunch a straight black people.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That was mad words I just typed, B. SMH.

@mryounggun

Two things

1. Being "Gay" doesn't have to do with sexual preference. The word for a man that is attracted to other men is "homosexual". The word "Gay" means that you have senses that ordinary men do not have. Gay men have to eat foods that make them attracted to other men to have those extra senses. If they do not eat those foods than they will not be attracted to other men. Another thing to consider is that if those Gay men do not eat those foods, they will not have the extra senses, nor will they be attracted to men.

Ordinary men, who are not Gay, don't really know what being Gay means.

I'll explain it.

Being Gay means that if you eat certain foods (pork, liver and sour milk) and take certain drugs (cocaine and ghb) you can "throw your voice" or "think out loud" and certain people will hear it but others won't. A Gay man and a woman can stand across the room from each other and communicate without speaking. They can hear what each other are thinking while the other people in the room hear nothing. That's why women tend to have Gay friends, or why Gay men and women seem to stick together.

Being Gay also means that you can tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. If a Gay man eats pork, liver, and sour milk and takes cocaine and ghb he can see horns on another man that is lying (like the devil) or see a halo on another man if he is telling the truth (like an angel). But when he eats those foods it makes him attracted to men.

If that Gay man goes around knocking people out and raping them (wrestling) he will get castrated and lose the ability to tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man that gets castrated is called, "a faggot". He is no longer a Gay man because he cannot tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot have a different set of senses. They are not the same. A faggot can still communicate with women without talking, but he cannot tell if somebody is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot used to be the same, but the faggot went around knocking people out or drugging people with scopolamine and kidnapping them and got castrated - he isn't Gay anymore.

Gay men can also communicate with 5% of men called "Pimps". A Pimp sees a trace on most men before they move. But they themselves do not make a trace or a trail. When a pimp gets castrated he loses the ability to see a trace on other men but he still does not make a trace or a trail. Also, when a Pimp gets castrated, he can still communicate with Gay men, but when a Gay man gets castrated he can no longer communicate with the Pimp.

2. In male prisons the Blacks stay with the Blacks, the Whites stay with the Whites and the Latinos stay with the Latinos. In female prisons there is no racial segregation. In female prisons you can sit at whatever lunch table you like regardless of race.

That proves that, regardless of socioeconomic status, race is a concept that is more important to men than women. Women don't really care about race, they think more in terms of gender. Men are the architects of racism.

@mryounggun

Two things

1. Being "Gay" doesn't have to do with sexual preference. The word for a man that is attracted to other men is "homosexual". The word "Gay" means that you have senses that ordinary men do not have. Gay men have to eat foods that make them attracted to other men to have those extra senses. If they do not eat those foods than they will not be attracted to other men. Another thing to consider is that if those Gay men do not eat those foods, they will not have the extra senses, nor will they be attracted to men.

Ordinary men, who are not Gay, don't really know what being Gay means.

I'll explain it.

Being Gay means that if you eat certain foods (pork, liver and sour milk) and take certain drugs (cocaine and ghb) you can "throw your voice" or "think out loud" and certain people will hear it but others won't. A Gay man and a woman can stand across the room from each other and communicate without speaking. They can hear what each other are thinking while the other people in the room hear nothing. That's why women tend to have Gay friends, or why Gay men and women seem to stick together.

Being Gay also means that you can tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. If a Gay man eats pork, liver, and sour milk and takes cocaine and ghb he can see horns on another man that is lying (like the devil) or see a halo on another man if he is telling the truth (like an angel). But when he eats those foods it makes him attracted to men.

If that Gay man goes around knocking people out and raping them (wrestling) he will get castrated and lose the ability to tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man that gets castrated is called, "a faggot". He is no longer a Gay man because he cannot tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot have a different set of senses. They are not the same. A faggot can still communicate with women without talking, but he cannot tell if somebody is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot used to be the same, but the faggot went around knocking people out or drugging people with scopolamine and kidnapping them and got castrated - he isn't Gay anymore.

Gay men can also communicate with 5% of men called "Pimps". A Pimp sees a trace on most men before they move. But they themselves do not make a trace or a trail. When a pimp gets castrated he loses the ability to see a trace on other men but he still does not make a trace or a trail. Also, when a Pimp gets castrated, he can still communicate with Gay men, but when a Gay man gets castrated he can no longer communicate with the Pimp.

2. In male prisons the Blacks stay with the Blacks, the Whites stay with the Whites and the Latinos stay with the Latinos. In female prisons there is no racial segregation. In female prisons you can sit at whatever lunch table you like regardless of race.

That proves that, regardless of socioeconomic status, race is a concept that is more important to men than women. Women don't really care about race, they think more in terms of gender. Men are the architects of racism.

man stfu

Gay people should be able to live and love how they see fit. I don't have a problem with that, and I don't think most black people (outside of the super religious people that hate everyone that doesn't pass their personal purity tests) have problems with that.

It think the problem with a lot of the people in the LBGTQ community is that they want everyone to associate with them on their terms. Like I once had a lesbian tell me that a live and let live approach wasn't good enough and that straight people had to be willing to bring people from the LBGTQ community into their circles and embrace them to truly not be bigots. I don't agree with that the same way I don't think that a white person has to have black friends to be considered nonracist.

Gay people should be able to live and love how they see fit. I don't have a problem with that, and I don't think most black people (outside of the super religious people that hate everyone that doesn't pass their personal purity tests) have problems with that.

It think the problem with a lot of the people in the LBGTQ community is that they want everyone to associate with them on their terms. Like I once had a lesbian tell me that a live and let live approach wasn't good enough and that straight people had to be willing to bring people from the LBGTQ community into their circles and embrace them to truly not be bigots. I don't agree with that the same way I don't think that a white person has to have black friends to be considered nonracist.

I see what you mean but a lot of the anti gay stuff comes from ignorance lie extreme amounts of ignorance and these folks live with us wanting to be accepted is not a bad thing abd yes they know everybody won’t go with it. To them they just wanted to be treated the fairly they don’t wanna be stated at or made to feel like the other

I see what you mean but a lot of the anti gay stuff comes from ignorance lie extreme amounts of ignorance and these folks live with us wanting to be accepted is not a bad thing abd yes they know everybody won’t go with it. To them they just wanted to be treated the fairly they don’t wanna be stated at or made to feel like the other

Yeah, like I said. Gays have the right to live how they see fit, and no one should be standing in their way to do that. That said, gays shouldn''t be going on crusades against people just because they aren't LBGTQ cheerleaders. Let's all just respect each other and leave it at that.

Yeah, like I said. Gays have the right to live how they see fit, and no one should be standing in their way to do that. That said, gays shouldn''t be going on crusades against people just because they aren't LBGTQ cheerleaders. Let's all just respect each other and leave it at that.

I don’t think they go on crusade tho

Lol what God man? The one that was totally fine with slavery and oppression?
Nah he wasn’t fine with that but the Abrahamic God is the one we turned to, who helped move us out of slavery into freedom, who also fortified us as we observed his precepts. After we got what we wanted and entered into “the land” of his promise we not supposed to just up and leave him afterwards. Smh.

Back