Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gays in the Black Community

It's the human aspect for me. You gotta have an empathetic approach to it.

Like people literally just wanna be happy and date, fuck, and marry who they are attracted to. I think this idea of an agenda or "pushing gay"is really annoying. I mean I get it, cuz it is a little difficult to see two grown men being affectionate at times. But they make each other happy, so I think it's best to just fall back and let them do them.

Shit really not hurting nobody. Like ain't nobody gonna "turn" gay.... Either you are or you aren't. No exposure is gonna influence you to that point. It's ridiculous.

I was cool with a lot of females who were discovering themselves in high school. And I remember that shit being a challenge. People really gotta chill out on making folks feel uncomfortable being themselves

the Quran said it’s a sin man we got to stop this push for black men to be gay they keep pushing this agenda and making gay cartoons even got lil nas x(who I think low key isn’t gay and playing a character) showing this bullshit to our kids. Yachty painting his nails cudi in dresses they attacking our community

Community was attacked way before and by realer shit. Some niggas is gay some niggas wear dresses that’s it. I’m not doubting your faith man but you can condone some sins and not others. Idk that sounds cool. But where the smoke for violence and shit.

I used to work wit this older dude that had a lot of knowledge and I thought was real cool. We also had a lesbian co worker whom I like a lot and I open mindedly accepted her for who she was. She was gay yet socially conservative and was telling a story about how some younger lesbians was at the pool at her complex and they were tongue kissing and she felt uneasy with it cause kids were around. Not cause she thought it would turn the kids gay, but she felt it would lead the kids to asking questions of their parents. Which would lead their parents to have adverse opinions about homosexuality in general, which in turn makes it harder for her individually. So even with people being gay, it’s never as simplistic as we may assume it to be for them. But..I brought up the older dude, cause even with as mindful as this woman was with not wanting to be overt with her sexuality. One day I’m wit dude and he calls her a she f@ggot…I lost all respect for him. Stop fucking wit him all together…so I can see also why a lot of the gay community right now is like..we tired of being nice about it, if you are gonna hate us either way. We gone be overt, you gone deal with it, until you are no longer just dealing wit it.

It's the human aspect for me. You gotta have an empathetic approach to it.

Like people literally just wanna be happy and date, fuck, and marry who they are attracted to. I think this idea of an agenda or "pushing gay"is really annoying. I mean I get it, cuz it is a little difficult to see two grown men being affectionate at times. But they make each other happy, so I think it's best to just fall back and let them do them.

Shit really not hurting nobody. Like ain't nobody gonna "turn" gay.... Either you are or you aren't. No exposure is gonna influence you to that point. It's ridiculous.

I was cool with a lot of females who were discovering themselves in high school. And I remember that shit being a challenge. People really gotta chill out on making feel uncomfortable being themselves

nah bro that’s not it and idc about who’s gay that ain’t my life but C’mon open your eyes name a black actor who didn’t have to put on the dress you know what’s going on out here. They’re trying to get rid of strong black man they already scared of us go walk the street in a white majority area we feared but when in reality it’s white peoples who done the most brutal violent shit throughout history.

Community was attacked way before and by realer shit. Some niggas is gay some niggas wear dresses that’s it. I’m not doubting your faith man but you can condone some sins and not others. Idk that sounds cool. But where the smoke for violence and shit.

How long you think before shit hits the fan? they took our culture , religion and our image away. All black people known for is violence , rapping and playing sports look at Atlanta has the most successful black people in the world and what is ATL known for gays and Aids etc.

the Quran said it’s a sin man we got to stop this push for black men to be gay they keep pushing this agenda and making gay cartoons even got lil nas x(who I think low key isn’t gay and playing a character) showing this bullshit to our kids. Yachty painting his nails cudi in dresses they attacking our community

This is the part the black gays don't understand.

You don't see any prominent white gay celebrities/entertainers carrying themselves like that.

All the flamboyant, over-the-top shit is coming from the black gay celebrities.

They don't realize that they're just being used as scapegoats for when this whole movement inevitably falls apart.

In other words, centuries down the line.................history is going to blame all of this on black people.

That’s kinda a myth, hollywood in general puts comedians of all races in dresses to soften their image and make em more family friendly so they can sell them to a broader audience

Denzel
idris
Larenzo Tate
Sam Jackson
Mario Van Peebles
Omar Epps

and I can keep going, there are a ton of serious role playing black actors that never wore a dress

Also, I don't think Lil Nas X is really gay either.

There were some rumors circulating about him being gay when Old Town Road was in heavy rotation............so I think he just went with it to prolong his career.

That’s kinda a myth, hollywood in general puts comedians of all races in dresses to soften their image and make em more family friendly so they can sell them to a broader audience

Denzel
idris
Larenzo Tate
Sam Jackson
Mario Van Peebles
Omar Epps

and I can keep going, there are a ton of serious role playing black actors that never wore a dress

The ones who’s the most rich and successful put that dress on is the point I’m making you think fucking Kevin Hart is a better comedian than Katt Williams?

Edit: Bad example but I’m trying to say for any black comedian or actor to reach the highest level you gotta put on that dress.

The ones who’s the most rich and successful put that dress on is the point I’m making you think fucking Kevin hart is a better comedian than Katt Williams?
You relate success with having the most notable name in the industry..and when you are sold to a broader audience, you have a more notable name in the industry. It’s like Chris Rock said, when they asked if America was ready for a black president and he said they ready for Obama, a brother like Tracy Morgan would never when the presidency.

That is a straw man argument that Katt Willams puts out to put him self out as the anti Kevin hart because even without a dress, he could never have been bigger than Kevin Hart. His type of comedic talent doesn’t play to a broader audience

it’s what pusha t does with drake, if you can’t be something, you can be the anti something and feed off the audience that hates the something

nah bro that’s not it and idc about who’s gay that ain’t my life but C’mon open your eyes name a black actor who didn’t have to put on the dress you know what’s going on out here. They’re trying to get rid of strong black man they already scared of us go walk the street in a white majority area we feared but when in reality it’s white peoples who done the most brutal violent shit throughout history.
you can't get rid of strong black men. They will always exist. Things just evolve.... Masculinity will look different 20 years from now, just like it looked different 20 years ago, and 20 years before that...

shit there was Time when you could slap a woman on the ass at work, and the shit was funny. I'm sure that generation thought they were getting rid of men when the first sexual harassment case.

I know homie just passed, by the Omar character was such a good character for TV in general.

like characters on the show 100% tried talking down on homie cuz he was gay.... But them jokes always seemed like they were shallow and cowardly cuz Omar had them same niggaz shook whenever he showed up.

stringer ain't call him a cock sucker when that Barrel was on him.

Before the fame, lil nas x ran a nicki Minaj fan page…he might actually be gayl

Before the fame, lil nas x ran a nicki Minaj fan page…he might actually be gay

I love Ni
You relate success with having the most notable name in the industry..and when you are sold to a broader audience, you have a more notable name in the industry. It’s like Chris Rock said, when they asked if America was ready for a black president and he said they ready for Obama, a brother like Tracy Morgan would never when the presidency.

That is a straw man argument that Katt Willams puts out to put him self out as the anti Kevin hart because even without a dress, he could never have been bigger than Kevin Hart. His type of comedic talent doesn’t play to a broader audience

it’s what pusha t does with drake, if you can’t be something, you can be the anti something and feed off the audience that hates the something

No black man can be that tho 😂😂😂 the biggest rapper , actor or comedian can never be straight black and I’m talking about mom and dad black. Drake appeals more to a broader audience than every rapper huh? anybody can be a drake you just can’t be just black that nigga got writers all you need is a face for it and they ain’t going for it.

you can't get rid of strong black men. They will always exist. Things just evolve.... Masculinity will look different 20 years from now, just like it looked different 20 years ago, and 20 years before that...

shit there was Time when you could slap a woman on the ass at work, and the shit was funny. I'm sure that generation thought they were getting rid of men when the first sexual harassment case.

I know homie just passed, by the Omar character was such a good character for TV in general.

like characters on the show 100% tried talking down on homie cuz he was gay.... But them jokes always seemed like they were shallow and cowardly cuz Omar had them same niggaz shook whenever he showed up.

stringer ain't call him a cock sucker when that Barrel was on him.

RIP Michael K Williams but I ain’t calling no character who kills other black people and destroys the black community a good characteristic. But you made a good point and I agree with this just hate to see it couldn’t imagine my son twerking and kissing dudes because he saw lil nas x twerking on dudes on Tik tok.

I love Ni

No black man can be that tho 😂😂😂 the biggest rapper , actor or comedian can never be straight black and I’m talking about mom and dad black. Drake appeals more to a broader audience than every rapper huh? anybody can be a drake you just can’t be just black that nigga got writers all you need is a face for it and they ain’t going for it.
i think your thing is you have an expectation of what you think the world should be like, and it bleeds over into the reality of what the world actually is..and you meet the two with conspiracy to explain why the reality doesn’t fit the expectation

Back