Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gays in the Black Community

Don't get me wrong... If I see somebody that extra and over the top I just think "oh that's not my kinda people". But then I keep it moving.

I mean I could care less about what other men do behind closed doors with a person the same gender as them.

Its just annoying AF that they gotta announce what they become.

And I'll never look at rainbow the same again since its symbol that never should've been 1!
I remember as a child I used to see rainbows all the time. I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t even tell you the last time I’ve seen one in the sky. Since pop culture done perverted the meaning of the symbol from “this” to “that”…

Lmao @ black Christians and lmao @them tryna explain gods absence durin' slavery. These god is the friends we made along the way niggas man
You can mock people’s belief, but it doesn’t change the truth, friend. The Bible has the answers to all these questions, why not read it yourself? If you interested in learning what God wants.

I remember as a child I used to see rainbows all the time. I don’t know if it’s just me but I can’t even tell you the last time I’ve seen one in the sky. Since pop culture done perverted the meaning of the symbol from “this” to “that”…
Its funny and sad at the same time because I used to see rainbow as a child too and it used to be something special about that since you wouldn't see a rainbow that often.

That’s kinda a myth, hollywood in general puts comedians of all races in dresses to soften their image and make em more family friendly so they can sell them to a broader audience

Denzel
idris
Larenzo Tate
Sam Jackson
Mario Van Peebles
Omar Epps

and I can keep going, there are a ton of serious role playing black actors that never wore a dress
actually

actor-samuel-l-jackson-arrives-in-a-kilt-for-the-premiere-of-his-new-G5JAPY.jpg

I mean i guess it's a man skirt? Lol. If he were out on a Scottish field playing bag pipes maybe it'd pass, it's a little flamboyant out of context on the red carpet. But in fairness There's history and culture behind it that informs it's usage for men.

I mean i guess it's a man skirt? Lol. If he were out on a Scottish field playing bag pipes maybe it'd pass, it's a little flamboyant out of context on the red carpet. But in fairness There's history and culture behind it that informs it's usage for men.
And he wore that throughout that whole whack movie formula 52 or whatever

I'm not Scottish that is a Argyle skirt

That’s kinda a myth, hollywood in general puts comedians of all races in dresses to soften their image and make em more family friendly so they can sell them to a broader audience

Denzel
idris
Larenzo Tate
Sam Jackson
Mario Van Peebles
Omar Epps

and I can keep going, there are a ton of serious role playing black actors that never wore a dress

Back