Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gays in the Black Community

The enemy found out that it made more sense to put black men down and unleash other dynamics they themselves found unsightly vs letting black people build towards a better future amongst one another.

Last edited:
Mannn we wasn’t singing that tune back then. But you get what you ask for… now we have the “right” to be as “wrong” as we want to be, as long as it doesn’t hurt anybody. And the whole time we have no idea what’s the real cost, and what’s truly at stake.
I'm not even trying to derail this gay thread to religion but bruh I'd rather be "wrong" and live my life not worshipping the unproven invisible man and pay for it in hell or whatever yall think. Huge shrug

I'm not even trying to derail this gay thread to religion but bruh I'd rather be "wrong" and live my life not worshipping the unproven invisible man and pay for it in hell or whatever yall think. Huge shrug
sigh and I feel like preaching, i was about to drop a tidbit on this matter but I don’t want to digress either…maybe some other time

Gay people should be able to live and love how they see fit. I don't have a problem with that, and I don't think most black people (outside of the super religious people that hate everyone that doesn't pass their personal purity tests) have problems with that.

It think the problem with a lot of the people in the LBGTQ community is that they want everyone to associate with them on their terms. Like I once had a lesbian tell me that a live and let live approach wasn't good enough and that straight people had to be willing to bring people from the LBGTQ community into their circles and embrace them to truly not be bigots. I don't agree with that the same way I don't think that a white person has to have black friends to be considered nonracist.
I was watching a video of ts madison (she's a semi famous trans woman) and she said "you don't have to like me or what I am but you have to accept that this is what's goin on" as in her being trans and getting opportunities......I think that's way more fair than saying everybody gotta kick it at the gay club to shock themselves into being ok with gays/gay shit.

I was watching a video of ts madison (she's a semi famous trans woman) and she said "you don't have to like me or what I am but you have to accept that this is what's goin on" as in her being trans and getting opportunities......I think that's way more fair than saying everybody gotta kick it at the gay club to shock themselves into being ok with gays/shit.

Yep. Anyone who can't get down with what she said it's a legit bigot.

Nah he wasn’t fine with that but the Abrahamic God is the one we turned to, who helped move us out of slavery into freedom, who also fortified us as we observed his precepts. After we got what we wanted and entered into “the land” of his promise we not supposed to just up and leave him afterwards. Smh.

Why he ain’t prevent slavery from the damn jump?

the Quran said it’s a sin man we got to stop this push for black men to be gay they keep pushing this agenda and making gay cartoons even got lil nas x(who I think low key isn’t gay and playing a character) showing this bullshit to our kids. Yachty painting his nails cudi in dresses they attacking our community
*reads*

I think you have an issue with the flamboyance and not so much the overall person being gay

@mryounggun

Two things

1. Being "Gay" doesn't have to do with sexual preference. The word for a man that is attracted to other men is "homosexual". The word "Gay" means that you have senses that ordinary men do not have. Gay men have to eat foods that make them attracted to other men to have those extra senses. If they do not eat those foods than they will not be attracted to other men. Another thing to consider is that if those Gay men do not eat those foods, they will not have the extra senses, nor will they be attracted to men.

Ordinary men, who are not Gay, don't really know what being Gay means.

I'll explain it.

Being Gay means that if you eat certain foods (pork, liver and sour milk) and take certain drugs (cocaine and ghb) you can "throw your voice" or "think out loud" and certain people will hear it but others won't. A Gay man and a woman can stand across the room from each other and communicate without speaking. They can hear what each other are thinking while the other people in the room hear nothing. That's why women tend to have Gay friends, or why Gay men and women seem to stick together.

Being Gay also means that you can tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. If a Gay man eats pork, liver, and sour milk and takes cocaine and ghb he can see horns on another man that is lying (like the devil) or see a halo on another man if he is telling the truth (like an angel). But when he eats those foods it makes him attracted to men.

If that Gay man goes around knocking people out and raping them (wrestling) he will get castrated and lose the ability to tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man that gets castrated is called, "a faggot". He is no longer a Gay man because he cannot tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot have a different set of senses. They are not the same. A faggot can still communicate with women without talking, but he cannot tell if somebody is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot used to be the same, but the faggot went around knocking people out or drugging people with scopolamine and kidnapping them and got castrated - he isn't Gay anymore.

Gay men can also communicate with 5% of men called "Pimps". A Pimp sees a trace on most men before they move. But they themselves do not make a trace or a trail. When a pimp gets castrated he loses the ability to see a trace on other men but he still does not make a trace or a trail. Also, when a Pimp gets castrated, he can still communicate with Gay men, but when a Gay man gets castrated he can no longer communicate with the Pimp.

2. In male prisons the Blacks stay with the Blacks, the Whites stay with the Whites and the Latinos stay with the Latinos. In female prisons there is no racial segregation. In female prisons you can sit at whatever lunch table you like regardless of race.

That proves that, regardless of socioeconomic status, race is a concept that is more important to men than women. Women don't really care about race, they think more in terms of gender. Men are the architects of racism.

1631745736780.gif
Please tell me you deadass serious and this wasn’t a long winded joke

I was watching a video of ts madison (she's a semi famous trans woman) and she said "you don't have to like me or what I am but you have to accept that this is what's goin on" as in her being trans and getting opportunities......I think that's way more fair than saying everybody gotta kick it at the gay club to shock themselves into being ok with gays/gay shit.
I like how you went ahead and assumed they didn’t already know…

know about what u ask?

1631745973554.gif

they knew hunney..

@mryounggun

Two things

1. Being "Gay" doesn't have to do with sexual preference. The word for a man that is attracted to other men is "homosexual". The word "Gay" means that you have senses that ordinary men do not have. Gay men have to eat foods that make them attracted to other men to have those extra senses. If they do not eat those foods than they will not be attracted to other men. Another thing to consider is that if those Gay men do not eat those foods, they will not have the extra senses, nor will they be attracted to men.

Ordinary men, who are not Gay, don't really know what being Gay means.

I'll explain it.

Being Gay means that if you eat certain foods (pork, liver and sour milk) and take certain drugs (cocaine and ghb) you can "throw your voice" or "think out loud" and certain people will hear it but others won't. A Gay man and a woman can stand across the room from each other and communicate without speaking. They can hear what each other are thinking while the other people in the room hear nothing. That's why women tend to have Gay friends, or why Gay men and women seem to stick together.

Being Gay also means that you can tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. If a Gay man eats pork, liver, and sour milk and takes cocaine and ghb he can see horns on another man that is lying (like the devil) or see a halo on another man if he is telling the truth (like an angel). But when he eats those foods it makes him attracted to men.

If that Gay man goes around knocking people out and raping them (wrestling) he will get castrated and lose the ability to tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man that gets castrated is called, "a faggot". He is no longer a Gay man because he cannot tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot have a different set of senses. They are not the same. A faggot can still communicate with women without talking, but he cannot tell if somebody is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot used to be the same, but the faggot went around knocking people out or drugging people with scopolamine and kidnapping them and got castrated - he isn't Gay anymore.

Gay men can also communicate with 5% of men called "Pimps". A Pimp sees a trace on most men before they move. But they themselves do not make a trace or a trail. When a pimp gets castrated he loses the ability to see a trace on other men but he still does not make a trace or a trail. Also, when a Pimp gets castrated, he can still communicate with Gay men, but when a Gay man gets castrated he can no longer communicate with the Pimp.

2. In male prisons the Blacks stay with the Blacks, the Whites stay with the Whites and the Latinos stay with the Latinos. In female prisons there is no racial segregation. In female prisons you can sit at whatever lunch table you like regardless of race.

That proves that, regardless of socioeconomic status, race is a concept that is more important to men than women. Women don't really care about race, they think more in terms of gender. Men are the architects of racism.

this might be the funniest shit I’ve ever read on this forum. My goodness

Back