Welcome To aBlackWeb

Gays in the Black Community

Why he ain’t prevent slavery from the damn jump?
Fam, what’s more powerful…preventing every wicked event from ever happening? Or that by your word and spirit alone you command, strengthen, preserve and direct a people in overcoming wicked events DESPITE the best efforts of those who planned it? while you also manipulate the events themselves in a world where free choice exists, and plans of the wicked can be orchestrated by any seat of high power at any time? Lol
Besides, do you have any idea what God actively prevents from happening every day anyhow?

there’s several glimpses in the OT as to why stuff like forced slavery was allowed to happen, but I don’t want to get too deep into the game… heres a hint when you get time check out 1 Kings 8:46-52 and let me know what you find

Last edited:
One thing Boomers will tell you is that during 60s and 70s they didn't hear/see too many examples of black gays in the community whatsoever. Even for Millennials growing up it was rare to see. A clear indication of society degenerating.
Not seeing doesn't mean they weren't existing (hiding)

Stonewall Riot for instances

Fam, what’s more powerful…preventing every wicked event from ever happening? Or that by your word and spirit alone you command, strengthen, preserve and direct a people in overcoming wicked events DESPITE the best efforts of those who planned it? while you also manipulate the events themselves in a world where free choice exists, and plans of the wicked can be orchestrated by any seat of high power at any time? Lol
Besides, do you have any idea what God actively prevents from happening every day anyhow?

there’s several glimpses in the OT as to why stuff like forced slavery was allowed to happen, but I don’t want to get too deep into the game… heres a hint when you get time check out 1 Kings 8:46-52 and let me know what you find

Aight

@mryounggun

Two things

1. Being "Gay" doesn't have to do with sexual preference. The word for a man that is attracted to other men is "homosexual". The word "Gay" means that you have senses that ordinary men do not have. Gay men have to eat foods that make them attracted to other men to have those extra senses. If they do not eat those foods than they will not be attracted to other men. Another thing to consider is that if those Gay men do not eat those foods, they will not have the extra senses, nor will they be attracted to men.

Ordinary men, who are not Gay, don't really know what being Gay means.

I'll explain it.

Being Gay means that if you eat certain foods (pork, liver and sour milk) and take certain drugs (cocaine and ghb) you can "throw your voice" or "think out loud" and certain people will hear it but others won't. A Gay man and a woman can stand across the room from each other and communicate without speaking. They can hear what each other are thinking while the other people in the room hear nothing. That's why women tend to have Gay friends, or why Gay men and women seem to stick together.

Being Gay also means that you can tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. If a Gay man eats pork, liver, and sour milk and takes cocaine and ghb he can see horns on another man that is lying (like the devil) or see a halo on another man if he is telling the truth (like an angel). But when he eats those foods it makes him attracted to men.

If that Gay man goes around knocking people out and raping them (wrestling) he will get castrated and lose the ability to tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man that gets castrated is called, "a faggot". He is no longer a Gay man because he cannot tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot have a different set of senses. They are not the same. A faggot can still communicate with women without talking, but he cannot tell if somebody is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot used to be the same, but the faggot went around knocking people out or drugging people with scopolamine and kidnapping them and got castrated - he isn't Gay anymore.

Gay men can also communicate with 5% of men called "Pimps". A Pimp sees a trace on most men before they move. But they themselves do not make a trace or a trail. When a pimp gets castrated he loses the ability to see a trace on other men but he still does not make a trace or a trail. Also, when a Pimp gets castrated, he can still communicate with Gay men, but when a Gay man gets castrated he can no longer communicate with the Pimp.

2. In male prisons the Blacks stay with the Blacks, the Whites stay with the Whites and the Latinos stay with the Latinos. In female prisons there is no racial segregation. In female prisons you can sit at whatever lunch table you like regardless of race.

That proves that, regardless of socioeconomic status, race is a concept that is more important to men than women. Women don't really care about race, they think more in terms of gender. Men are the architects of racism.

Rock staring in disbelief clip.gif

Alonzo Mourning gif.gif

Makes sense I suppose.

@mryounggun

Two things

1. Being "Gay" doesn't have to do with sexual preference. The word for a man that is attracted to other men is "homosexual". The word "Gay" means that you have senses that ordinary men do not have. Gay men have to eat foods that make them attracted to other men to have those extra senses. If they do not eat those foods than they will not be attracted to other men. Another thing to consider is that if those Gay men do not eat those foods, they will not have the extra senses, nor will they be attracted to men.

I'll explain it.

Being Gay means that if you eat certain foods (pork, liver and sour milk) and take certain drugs (cocaine and ghb) you can "throw your voice" or "think out loud" and certain people will hear it but others won't. A Gay man and a woman can stand across the room from each other and communicate without speaking. They can hear what each other are thinking while the other people in the room hear nothing. That's why women tend to have Gay friends, or why Gay men and women seem to stick together.

Being Gay also means that you can tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. If a Gay man eats pork, liver, and sour milk and takes cocaine and ghb he can see horns on another man that is lying (like the devil) or see a halo on another man if he is telling the truth (like an angel). But when he eats those foods it makes him attracted to men.

If that Gay man goes around knocking people out and raping them (wrestling) he will get castrated and lose the ability to tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man that gets castrated is called, "a faggot". He is no longer a Gay man because he cannot tell if another man is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot have a different set of senses. They are not the same. A faggot can still communicate with women without talking, but he cannot tell if somebody is lying or telling the truth. A Gay man and a faggot used to be the same, but the faggot went around knocking people out or drugging people with scopolamine and kidnapping them and got castrated - he isn't Gay anymore.

Gay men can also communicate with 5% of men called "Pimps". A Pimp sees a trace on most men before they move. But they themselves do not make a trace or a trail. When a pimp gets castrated he loses the ability to see a trace on other men but he still does not make a trace or a trail. Also, when a Pimp gets castrated, he can still communicate with Gay men, but when a Gay man gets castrated he can no longer communicate with the Pimp.

2. In male prisons the Blacks stay with the Blacks, the Whites stay with the Whites and the Latinos stay with the Latinos. In female prisons there is no racial segregation. In female prisons you can sit at whatever lunch table you like regardless of race.

That proves that, regardless of socioeconomic status, race is a concept that is more important to men than women. Women don't really care about race, they think more in terms of gender. Men are the architects of racism.

BIIIIIIIG round of applause folks, he'll be here all week!!!

@mryounggun

Two things

I'll explain it.

This shit right here might be the dumbest smartest ever made on the internet

I can admit this is apart of my issue.
The overly flamboyance

I'm like this. I get annoyed by overly feminine men. Unfortunately, that characteristic is more common in the gay community. So sometimes it comes off as homophobic, but who they like to fuck isn't what bothers me.

Like a gay voice. There's nothing about fuckin men that requires you to use a gay voice. Just talk how you naturally talk.

Lmao @ black Christians and lmao @them tryna explain gods absence durin' slavery. These god is the friends we made along the way niggas man

Why would a Christian have to explain God's absence during slavery? It's not like the Bible ever says that nothing bad will happen to Christians or believers. It actually says the opposite. And God didn't brutalize the slaves. Other people did that.

I'm like this. I get annoyed by overly feminine men. Unfortunately, that characteristic is more common in the gay community. So sometimes it comes off as homophobic, but who they like to fuck isn't what bothers me.

Like a gay voice. There's nothing about fuckin men that requires you to use a gay voice. Just talk how you naturally talk.
Right. Like if it’s how you talk, cool.

but overdoing the shit to project gayness is a bit much.

I mean I could care less about what other men do behind closed doors with a person the same gender as them.

Its just annoying AF that they gotta announce what they become.

And I'll never look at rainbow the same again since its symbol that never should've been 1!

Some surfers talk like surfers, some nerds talk like nerds, some gang members talk like gang members.

Sometimes a community or subgroup has their own vernacular and style. You also gotta remember that gay people were basically forced to live in hiding for so long that they had to create clues to each other to identify themselves without putting themselves in danger. I see the over the top stuff as just an exaggeration of that (or a celebration of it) that occurred over time.

Also I wouldn't consider it "feminine". It's just not "masculine" in the way that most people define it. I don't look at a Lil Nas X and be like "damn... he's like a woman". Nah... dude is just super gay. lol.

Some surfers talk like surfers, some nerds talk like nerds, some gang members talk like gang members.

Sometimes a community or subgroup has their own vernacular and style. You also gotta remember that gay people were basically forced to live in hiding for so long that they had to create clues to each other to identify themselves without putting themselves in danger. I see the over the top stuff as just an exaggeration of that (or a celebration of it) that occurred over time.

Also I wouldn't consider it "feminine". It's just not "masculine" in the way that most people define it. I don't look at a Lil Nas X and be like "damn... he's like a woman". Nah... dude is just super gay. lol.

Nah bruh, there are some gay dudes that go out of their way to try and be feminine just like there are lesbians that do everything they can to appear masculine.

I'd say those are different because they aren't changing their natural voice. They're just using words more common to certain groups. Significantly raising the pitch of your voice, developing a lisp, etc. is different to me. I watched s documentary on it before called "Do I Sound Gay". Wasn't a bad watch. But there were gay men, that spoke in their natural voice (didn't bother me at all), and a straight dude with a really feminine/gay voice that got on my nerves.

That over the top shit is just attention seeking and annoying. In fact this just reminded me of this Key and Peele skit.

Lil Nas X isn't the most feminine guy out there, but he's on some overly feminine shit too

Screenshot_20210923-101359_Google.jpg

I'd say those are different because they aren't changing their natural voice. They're just using words more common to certain groups. Significantly raising the pitch of your voice, developing a lisp, etc. is different to me. I watched s documentary on it before called "Do I Sound Gay". Wasn't a bad watch. But there were gay men, that spoke in their natural voice (didn't bother me at all), and a straight dude with a really feminine/gay voice that got on my nerves.

That over the top shit is just attention seeking and annoying. In fact this just reminded me of this Key and Peele skit.

Lil Nas X isn't the most feminine guy out there, but he's on some overly feminine shit too

View attachment 651796

But Prince could have worn the same outfit but with the buttcheeks cut out even and people would have just shrugged it off.

Back