Welcome To aBlackWeb

Zodiac.

@Moonbabe since i saw you were an astrologer, can you help me make sense of what all this shit means? I know my placements. I used an astrology calculator to come up with these answers and this is what i got:

Sun: Libra

Moon: Leo

Ascendant: Virgo

May 27th 1989. Houston tx. Let's go with 7 o'clock

Ok. So u got
Sun in Gemini. Moon in Aquarius. Gemini rising. Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in Gemini. Mars in Cancer.
This says you are a logical and intellectual. You like to talk or share ideas, study and analyze things. You are protective of your family. You are attracted to people who can hold interesting conversation on diverse topics..
How does that sound?
I can go more in depth if you want a chart reading..
You can google any of those placements to get more insight in the meantime..

@Moonbabe since i saw you were an astrologer, can you help me make sense of what all this shit means? I know my placements. I used an astrology calculator to come up with these answers and this is what i got:

Sun: Libra

Moon: Leo

Ascendant: Virgo

Peace.
Your sun sign is you at your core. Libra is known for their charming nature, they care about how they look, like to keep the peace/balance in situations. Libra is an air sign, y'all like to communicate and find it easy to see both sides of a story. Y'all tend to be promiscuous..
Moon signs point to your emotional side. Leos are selfish, dramatic, loyal, generous and fierce. Emotionally, you may tend to hold things in until you snap, or are very petty and dramatic about every little thing.
Your rising sign is how other ppl see you. Virgo is calculated, smart, clean and you are detail oriented, and clever.

Ok. So u got
Sun in Gemini. Moon in Aquarius. Gemini rising. Mercury, Venus and Jupiter in Gemini. Mars in Cancer.
This says you are a logical and intellectual. You like to talk or share ideas, study and analyze things. You are protective of your family. You are attracted to people who can hold interesting conversation on diverse topics..
How does that sound?
I can go more in depth if you want a chart reading..
You can google any of those placements to get more insight in the meantime..
Pretty fucking accurate

Keep going

Pretty fucking accurate

Keep going

Your saturn return is approaching. That's the period when Saturn is moving back to exactly where it was at the time you were born. It happens about every 29.5 years, but you will feel a lot of challenges. Saturn in your chart is in the 8th house. That makes me think that you will struggle with religious views, maybe, sexuality or birth related issues. Since Saturn is moving opposite to your Mars in Cancer you might feel torn away or alienated from family or home life and values..

Your saturn return is approaching. That's the period when Saturn is moving back to exactly where it was at the time you were born. It happens about every 29.5 years, but you will feel a lot of challenges. Saturn in your chart is in the 8th house. That makes me think that you will struggle with religious views, maybe, sexuality or birth related issues. Since Saturn is moving opposite to your Mars in Cancer you might feel torn away or alienated from family or home life and values..
Pause

I did struggle with religion before I gave it up

Peace.
Your sun sign is you at your core. Libra is known for their charming nature, they care about how they look, like to keep the peace/balance in situations. Libra is an air sign, y'all like to communicate and find it easy to see both sides of a story. Y'all tend to be promiscuous..
Moon signs point to your emotional side. Leos are selfish, dramatic, loyal, generous and fierce. Emotionally, you may tend to hold things in until you snap, or are very petty and dramatic about every little thing.
Your rising sign is how other ppl see you. Virgo is calculated, smart, clean and you are detail oriented, and clever.

Hmm, interesting summary. sounds all over the place. which ironically enough, is analogous to the type of person that i am. i can certainly use many of those adjectives to describe myself. just at different times. people sometimes tell me its pretty difficult to get a good read on me.

In regards to the statement i put in bold, yea that's definitely me all over. i often struggle with changing my whorish ways. just when i think about trading in my golden tickets (Magnum) for a Cliff Huxtable sweater, some big booty strumpet walks past me in cut off jeans to make me reconsider

Your moon sign, rising sign and the signs for all the other planets are what make two people with the same sun sign different..
It's way deeper than one description describing you but finding where all the zodiac energy is in your chart and how that affects you..
so does that mean everyone born on the same date and time are built the same mentally aside from the effect of the environment they grow in?

so does that mean everyone born on the same date and time are built the same mentally aside from the effect of the environment they grow in?
Not exactly. Place of birth is very significant, as well. If two ppl are born at the same exact time and place down to the minute, then they will share a lot of the same chatacteristics, but doesn't mean they are the same. Like you said, environmental influences and circumstances are strong as well as free will.. I hope that makes sense to you..

Back