Welcome To aBlackWeb

Zodiac.

Not fully no lol. And most horoscopes are general. And its a whole bunch of stuff to it. Sun sign moon sign rising and all that.

Capricorns are viewed as not emotional. Very about logic and shit
Yea I can say I can relate to that

I'm a Leo.
It's been a long time since I've read anything about my sign.

I’m a Scorpio and every bit of the emotional, secretive, protective human being the horoscopes describe. Especially my attitude, idk how my ppl deal with me lol

Scorpio but i dont play into that shit much.

Sometimes ill read another sign's traits n feel like theyre talking about me

Also i know enough ppl whos the same sign as me n couldnt be any more diff than myself

I am a Scorpio,

I do not follow Zodiac, but every time I tell someone my sign they jump straight "sexual".

1. i'm a freak
2. best sex ever etc etc.

So.. I know nothing about my sign other than that what most folks tell me about it.

guess I'll stop being lazy and look it up.

I am a Scorpio,

I do not follow Zodiac, but every time I tell someone my sign they jump straight "sexual".

1. i'm a freak

So.. I know nothing about my sign other than that what most folks tell me about it.

Scorpio’s are the HAHA Davis of the zodiac

Ole..”this fittin to be a breeze”..ass mugs

But y’all hold It down on the outside while yelling “GAURRRD” on the inside

I am a Scorpio,

1. i'm a freak

It's not just sex. Scorpio rules the occult and promotes transformation. Y'all some charming little devils.. I love y'all!
Hit me up with your astrology questions, and i do readings as well if you're interested..

Scorpio but i dont play into that shit much.

Sometimes ill read another sign's traits n feel like theyre talking about me

Also i know enough ppl whos the same sign as me n couldnt be any more diff than myself

Your moon sign, rising sign and the signs for all the other planets are what make two people with the same sun sign different..
It's way deeper than one description describing you but finding where all the zodiac energy is in your chart and how that affects you..

Back