Welcome To aBlackWeb

Zodiac.

Called this nigga Drake Sr.

[;'.
Real funny franklin
2017-02-09-15-25-12--943622866_zps8ketbhu3.jpg

I'm a Leo

Both my sons are Virgos, though one is a Leo/Virgo I guess since he's on the "cusp."

I noticed a couple Virgos in here. And @Dupacalypse and @Ironman1 hello there fellow Leos :)

But nah, I don't really care about astrology. Its about as accurate as a tarot card reading to me. Sounds cool and its fun, but its not about to dictate my life.

I'm a Leo

Both my sons are Virgos, though one is a Leo/Virgo I guess since he's on the "cusp."

I noticed a couple Virgos in here. And @Dupacalypse and @Ironman1 hello there fellow Leos :)

But nah, I don't really care about astrology. Its about as accurate as a tarot card reading to me. Sounds cool and its fun, but its not about to dictate my life.
wtf sam.png so you just gon ignore oh Sammie huh

I don't get too deep into astrology but I do notice that a lot of Sagittarius' have the same traits. And since I'm like 2 days away from being a Scorpio I noticed I share a few traits with in that zodiac sign as well. But overall it's just kinda fun to talk about the signs and how a like they are. I don't really take it serious.

Reactions: B_A
PISCES STAND UP

Last year I went on a mini self discovery journey and I looked deeper into the pisces sign along with my personality type. Shit was so much like me it was scary.

U understand how that stuff is supposed to work?

Not fully no lol. And most horoscopes are general. And its a whole bunch of stuff to it. Sun sign moon sign rising and all that.

Capricorns are viewed as not emotional. Very about logic and shit

Back